75

We all head back to S.T.A.R. Labs and I lean on the table and just glare at Snart and his sister as Snart, Lisa, and Barry look at Joe, Caitlin, and Cisco and I'm just the girl in the middle. "Please tell me this is a joke." Caitlin says and I shake my head. "Oh. You were right, Lenny. She is very uptight." Lisa says and I roll my eyes. "I am not uptight." Caitlin says angrily and we all look at her. "You can't call me uptight." she corrects herself. "Look, guys, we need their help if we're gonna pull this off." Barry says. "Why are you two wearing your masks? Snart already knows who you are." Caitlin says.

"And I promised I wouldn't tell anyone. That includes my sister." Snart tells Caitlin.

"Jerk." Lisa says to Snart.

"Train wreck." he tells her and I roll my eyes.

"Don't look so surprised, detective. I am a man of my word." Snart says.

"Yeah, you better be, or I'll make sure you're on that damn plane too." Joe says to him.

"Or worse." I say in Snart's mind and he looks at me with a smirk then back at Joe. We all separate and I walk over to Barry and grab his hand. I see Lisa walk away from Cisco and Barry pulls me along with him. "Hey, dude, have you figured out a way to get the metahumans to the airport?" Barry asks Cisco and I hoped he had. "I have, actually. And it's pretty dope." Cisco says with a smile. Cisco takes us down to the garage and we see the huge truck and think that this will be good, but I have a bad feeling about the Snarts. Thinking that they might cause some mischief on this mission. "Ok, so I retrofitted the cooling system with the wheelchair's power source to create an energy damper." Cisco says and I look at him oddly. "Which means what, exactly?" Joe asks wondering the same thing. "Basically, the back of this rig is being flooded with so much power it's creating a transient pulse strong enough to disrupt the metahumans' powers. So, we can get to the airport and on the plane without them getting fresh. Technically, we need somebody with a Class A Commercial Driver's License to drive this." Cisco says.

"I can drive it." Lisa says and we look at her. "What? I have a Class A CDL." she says and I furrow my eyebrows.

"You do?" Caitlin asks not really believing it and me either.

"We can't all be doctors." Lisa says and I roll my eyes.

"Alright, well, lets do this. Plane's gonna be here in two hours." Barry says and we nod.

Cisco activates the sleeping gas and we move them in the rig. Caitlin and Joe get in the car, Cisco rides with Lisa in the rig, me and Snart ride in separate bikes and Barry, as usual, was gonna run ahead of us. "The dampers are fully functional." Cisco says to Barry and he nods. "Alright. I'll make sure roads are clear. Do not stop for anything." Barry says and he stops in front of my bike and pecks my lips quickly. "Love you." he whispers to me. "Love you too." I whisper back and grab his hand quickly and he lets go of me. "Let's move out." Snart says and turns on his bike and so do I and put on my helmet. "After you." he says to Barry and Barry speeds ahead of us. "You betray us, no matter if I hate doing it, I will kick your ass and throw you in prison." I say in Snart's head and hear him scoff. I flip the visor of my helmet down and kick the kickstand up then we drive out.

We drive along the road and notice that traffic was coming up ahead. "Hey, we got traffic up ahead." Snart says to Barry. "I'm on it." Barry says to us and he puts detour signs up and we drive through. "How's our cargo doing?" Joe asks Cisco. "All quiet so far." Cisco says to him and we keep driving. Soon we get to the airport and we all stop and I kick the kickstand down and we wait for the plane to arrive. "Ferris Air? I thought this place got shut down." Snart says to us and I take off my helmet and shake my hair out. "It did. One of their test pilots disappeared." I say and look at Snart. "So, where's the plane? I wanna get this over with." Joe says to us. "Should be here any minute." Barry says and I stand up and look out the runway. "Look, Joe, I know you don't agree with this-" Barry starts to say, but Joe interrupts him. "Save it, Bar. I just wanna get it done." Joe says and walks away and I walk over to Barry.