6

The next day, I woke up and got dressed in a loose crème colored crop top and high waist jeans. I put on my make-up, crème colored heels, necklace, and earrings. I grab my purse and my phone and walk out of the house. I had the day off from work today, so I had the whole day to myself. I go to Barry's apartment and we head over to S.T.A.R. Labs again. I didn't want to mention to Barry yet about what had happened last night with the TV remote moving by itself. I still didn't know if it was me or if it was just my imagination. "Tori, is everything ok?" I hear Barry ask me and I turn to look at him in confusion and I realize what he's saying. "I'm fine, Barry. I was just thinking." I lie and he looks at me unsure and I bite my lip.

When we get to S.T.A.R. Labs we see Caitlin and Cisco there and Barry starts to talk to them about something I'm not technically sure of. "Tori, are you gonna help us with these files?" Caitlin asks and I nod and grab a box. I follow them into a room and put the box down when Barry starts to talk, "I've been going over unsolved cases over the past 9 months and there's been a sharp increase on unexplained deaths and missing people. Your metahumans have been busy." Barry says and I nod, even though I haven't looked at these cases at all. The past 9 months I was just sitting next to Barry waiting for him to recover from his coma. "I'm not blaming you, I know you didn't mean for any of this to happen. I know you all lost something." Barry says staring at Caitlin and she looks down and I wonder what she lost that night. "But I need your help to catch Mardon and anyone else out there like him. But I can't do it without you." Barry says and I look up at him. Caitlin and Cisco look at each other and Cisco smirks. "If were gonna do this," Cisco starts to say and Barry looks at him, "I have something that might help." he finishes saying with a full smile.

We all head back up and Cisco shows us a red suit that covers the face. He starts explaining what his thoughts about firefighters and other stuff I didn't really get. They talk science and I don't get all the complex words their saying. "Where are we gonna find Mardon, though?" I ask them and Caitlin says she found something. "He's in a farm just west of the city." I say and look at Barry walking to the suit. "One suggestion." I say to Barry and they look at me. "Loose the goggles." I say and everyone laughs and nods, except Cisco. "Ok, to my offense, I thought they were a nice touch." he says and me, Barry, and Caitlin shake our heads and laugh. "Get ready, Barry, who knows what Mardon might do." Caitlin says and I nod in agreement. We leave Barry to get ready and when he comes out he looks at us and asks, "How does it look?". I look at the suit and I must say it looks nice. "It looks awesome." I say and Barry smiles at me.

"You better get going, Barry. There's a tornado headed for the city." Dr. Wells says.

"Ok, I'm going." he says and starts to go.

"Barry, wait!" I yell and he turns to me.

"What is it, Tori? I have to go." he says and I just wrap my arms around him.

"Be careful out there." I say holding him tightly and he wraps his arms around my waist.

"I will. I promise, ok?" he says pulling away and I nod with a smile.

I peck his cheek and smile and he smiles back at me one last time and speeds off. "You really do love him, don't you?" Caitlin asks and I look at her and blush. "What? No! Of course not. We're just friends." I say trying to cover up my blush, but I knew that it wasn't believable. "I know the look on your face, Tori. It's same look I had with my fiancée, before he was killed the night of the accelerator explosion." she says and I look at her sad face. So that's what Barry meant by them loosing something that night. "I'm sorry about that, Caitlin." I say and she shakes her head. "It's ok." she says then shakes her head to get out of that thought. "What I'm trying to say is, you need to hold onto him as long as you can, 'cause you'll never know when your gonna loose him. Like what happened with me and Ronnie." she says and I look down at my feet. I know she's right. I wanna tell Barry how I feel, but every time I try, something or someone always interrupts us.