50

I went downstairs since it was movie night and Caitlin and Ronnie came too. Suddenly Ronnie almost falls and we all stare at him. I motion them to go upstairs and I stare at my dad, "Something must've happened to Ronnie. Me and Barry will go check on him." I say and we stand up and go. "What happened?" I ask once we were in their room. "Ronnie got a little dizzy." Caitlin responds and I nod, but wondering if anything happened to Professor Stein. The next day we all went to S.T.A.R. Labs because Dr. Wells needed to tell us something. When we got there, he told us that Eiling came and took Professor Stein. I didn't listen to what the others were saying, but I only wondered. How could Eiling take Stein from us if Stein was safe here. There was no possibility of Eiling knowing that Stein was here. Unless Dr. Wells told Eiling where he was and turned him in.

"He doesn't have weaponry to disable Hummingbird. I can go." I say.

"No. Too dangerous." Barry says.

"Well, we can't let him turn Stein into a weapon." Caitlin says and I nod.

"How do we find him?" Ronnie asks.

Everyone remembered that Ronnie's still connected to Stein and we all stare at him. We take him to the examination room and he sits on the chair. I'm just hoping Ronnie can feel Stein in time for us to save him. I was sitting next to Barry and he asks Caitlin if she really thinks that Ronnie can feel where they're keeping Stein. "Ronnie got dizzy when soldiers grabbed Stein and Stein developed Ronnie's obsession with pizza." Cisco says and I look at Ronnie. "I don't feel anything right now." Ronnie says and I look at Barry and he looks at me. I look away and stare at Ronnie again hoping and praying that he can feel Stein. Dr. Wells starts to explain stuff but then I see Ronnie's face contort. "Wait. I feel something." Ronnie says and I we all stare at him.

"I'm cold." he says and I don't understand.

Ronnie then gasps and screams and me and Barry stand up quickly. "What's happening to him?" I ask as I stare at Caitlin and Cisco who were with Ronnie.

He pants and starts to scream again. "Nothing's happening to him. It's happening to Stein and Ronnie is feeling his pain." Dr. Wells says. I ignore whatever Dr. Wells is saying and stare at Ronnie. Who knows what Eiling is doing to poor Stein right now. Ronnie asks for water and Cisco hands it to him, but he spills the water and breaks the glass. Then Ronnie starts to cut himself with the glass and Caitlin tries to stop him. "Wait, Cait, wait." Barry says and I see that he's writing a message on his arm. Barry tells Caitlin to let him and I nod in agreement. "Anything?" Caitlin asks Ronnie and I bite my lip in anticipation. "Nothing. Nothing, just... Just cold, like a metal surface. Pressure on and on and off." Ronnie says.

"Tap, tap. Tap. Tap. Tap." Ronnie says and I didn't get it.

"Tap, tap, tap." Ronnie says again and Dr. Wells says it's Morse code.

Cisco said he got this and runs to get paper and a pen and writes it. "Twenty-seven." Cisco says and I raise an eyebrow in confusion. "What does it mean?" Caitlin asks him and I wonder the same thing. "Army bases. They sometimes go by numbers like Area 51." Barry says and Cisco starts typing on the computer. "Facility 27 about 300 miles away. It was shut down in 1961." Cisco says. "That's where they're keeping Stein." Barry says and I nod. "I bet you that's where they're keeping the aliens too." Cisco says and I furrow my eyebrows and shake my head. "I'm coming with you." Ronnie says and he starts to stand up.

"No, you're not, you can't." Caitlin says.

"I'm connected to Stein. I have to go." Ronnie says.

"But did you ever stop to think why your connection to him is growing stronger by the minute?" Caitlin asks.

Caitlin starts to rant on about him probably merging back to one with Stein. "What happens to me if he gets killed?" Ronnie asks and Caitlin shuts up. "Cait, Barry was right. The world's different now. Look, I thought we could get away... start a new life. A normal life together. But there is no normal life for us. You will always risk your life to try and help people. And I will always be the guy that runs into that pipeline for you." Ronnie says and I look back at Barry remembering that kiss last night. He looks at me and I look down and cross my arms. "The quantum splicer. It was used to separate you once. Maybe it could be of use to keep you, you." Cisco says and Ronnie grabs it. Ronnie walks over to us but Caitlin stops him and kisses him. "Come back. All four of you." Caitlin says pulling away from Ronnie and we nod. We run out of the room and me and Barry change into our suits and me and Ronnie run to my motorcycle. I get on, put on my helmet and Barry hands Ronnie an extra helmet and we ride to the facility.