4

Me and Barry walk to S.T.A.R. Labs to figure out what exactly happened with Barry and the lightning bolt that hit him. But whatever was in that lightning bolt was amazing. I mean, he has freaking super speed now. I look at Barry and he looks at me and we smile. "How do you feel about the whole super speed?" I ask him and he shrugs. "I don't know. I mean I don't feel it running through me, but my heart is beating really fast." he says grabbing my hand and putting it over his heart and I feel his heartbeat move rapidly. "Wow, that's fast." I say looking up into Barry's eyes and we laugh a little. I get lost in his green eyes and I just wanna kiss him right here and right now. But I can't, because he might not like me the way I like him. "Let's go." I say pulling my hand away and we start to walk over to S.T.A.R. Labs again.

When we get there we see Cisco, Caitlin, and Dr. Wells, and tell them what happened. "So, he does have super speed." Cisco says like he was expecting it. "Wait, you knew it was gonna happen?" Barry asks and I look at the three with a confused look. "It was a possibility that you would gain powers from the particle accelerator, so we wanted to do some tests on you to see if the possibility was true." Dr. Wells says and me and Barry stare at each other then back at the three. "Meet us at Ferris Air in 15 minutes." Dr. Wells says and me and Barry nod.

*~*~

We were at Ferris Air like Dr. Wells said and the path was empty for Barry to run. Right now Barry was in a trailer getting dressed for the course. I was sitting with the nerd patrol as they start to set up for the test. "You don't really believe he can run that fast, do you?" Caitlin asks Dr. Wells and  I just look at her with an angry look, even though she's not looking at me. "I believe anything is possible, and in a few minutes maybe you will too." Dr. Wells says and I just lean back in my chair. "Besides, you don't have to see it to know that there was already a witness who saw it." I say trying to sound calm.

Cisco walks over to the trailer and asks Barry, "How does it fit?". I turn to look at Barry walk out in a red and black spandex suit with red shoes, knee pads, elbow pads, and a bulky red helmet with two cameras attached on the sides and goggles. I try to hold back my laughter on how he looks, but I can't hold it in, it was too funny. Barry looks at me with a smirk and says, "It's a little snug.". "Maybe a little too snug, don't you think?" I say still laughing a little and Barry just keeps staring me down. "Ha ha ha, very funny, Tori." he says and I nod. "At least you'll be running so fast that no one will see you." Cisco says. "Except me." I say with little laughs in my voice still. I really should've posted this, but I didn't want to embarrass him any further. Barry looks at me with a smile and says, "Don't forget about what happened when we were 13, Tori." he says and that stops my laughing. "You promised to never bring that up." I say to him and he smirks.

"What happened when you guys were 13?" Cisco asks and I glare at Barry.

"Barry Allen, don't you dare tell them." I say in a warning tone and sitting up straighter in my chair.

"I would love to, but I keep my promises." he says and I lean back into my chair.

Barry starts to unstrap the helmet and Cisco starts to explain his super speed. "See, you thought the world was slowing down, but it wasn't. You were moving so fast, it looked like everything else was standing still." Cisco says. They start to talk science again and I zone out and put headphones in my ear listening to This Summer by Maroon 5. I just look at Barry as Cisco takes his helmet off and puts something in the helmet. I see Caitlin walk up to Barry and I watch them carefully. Barry stares at her and they start to talk. I just want to get out of this chair and move her away from him, but I know that's immature of me, and besides me and Barry aren't even a couple. Caitlin walks back to the tables and I notice how she doesn't smile a lot. I mean she did talk to Barry, and Barry must've asked her why she doesn't smile a lot.