9

I wake up to the light shining in my eyes and I sit up. I remember what happened yesterday and smile. I mean sure, I got robbed, the robbers took my best jewelry, Barry has a health condition, but other than that, Barry Allen finally kissed me after all these years. I really wanted to see Iris and tell her about the kiss. Luckily, me and her have the same shift time today. I hear my phone ding and I see a text from Barry. I smile and look at the text and it says, "Meet me at our spot in 10 ;)". When me and Barry were in high school, we had a little spot we would go to, to clear our minds off of something, or to talk about our days to each other. I put on denim shorts and a loose white blouse with a picture of a heart with wings and do my make-up. I put on my converse, grab my phone, and my purse and walk out.

I was walking to the spot and suddenly I get picked up and in a heartbeat I'm here. I smile and laugh knowing who it is. I turn around seeing his smile and we both laugh. "I thought I was supposed to meet you here?" I ask him still laughing. "Yeah, but while I was running, I saw you and I thought I might as well take you there myself." he says and I laugh. He grabs my waist, pulls me in, and kisses me. When we pull away I look at him, his face still inches away from mine, "If the only reason we came to our spot is to make out, then that's stupid. But it's worth it." I say with a little giggle. "Actually, that's not the reason, but there's nothing wrong with making out." Barry says and we laugh. He kisses me again and again, but I pull away and look at him. "Ok, so, what did you want to tell me?" I ask him and he unwraps his arms from my waist. "Ok. So, we found out the reason about me passing out. My metabolism is increased because of my speed, so I have to eat more. And I wish you didn't have to leave yesterday." he says grabbing my hand.

"I know, I didn't want to leave you either, but you know I had to go pick up groceries for my dad, Bar." I say.

"Yeah, but a few hours after you left, Joe came into S.T.A.R. Labs talking to me and the others about stopping this. I just wish you were there to help." he says.

"Ok, so Joe came into S.T.A.R. Labs. What's the big deal?" I ask him and he looks down and I realize it right then and there.  "You didn't tell him you were being a hero with Caitlin, Cisco, and Dr. Wells." he nods.

I pinch the bridge of my nose and look back up at him. "Ok, it's ok. Just tell me you didn't fight in front of Cisco, Caitlin, and Dr. Wells." I say, but Barry stays quiet. "Am I really friends with idiots?" I ask myself as I cross my arms. "Wait, friend? I thought we were more than that?" Barry asks looking at me concerned. "Well, you never asked me to be your girlfriend, and you kissed me last night, so, what is it?" I ask him uncrossing my arms and blushing with a small smile. Barry walks up to me and grabs my waist holding me close to him, "Victoria Gomez, do you want to be my girlfriend?" he asks me and I grin from ear to ear. "I'd thought you'd never ask." I say and he smiles and kisses me. I smile in the kiss and wrap my arms around his neck as his grip on my waist tightens. I pull away remembering that we both had work, "Don't you have to go to the station and analyze some evidence?" I ask him and he smiles and laughs. "I'll see you later, Tori." he says and I nod. "See you later, Barry." I say and he kisses me one last time and speeds off to the station.

I started to walk to Jitters for my shift and I knew I had to tell Iris what happened between me and Barry. I walked in, grabbed my apron and start to serve customers their drinks. "What's with the grin, Tori. I haven't seen you this happy since the day you got asked to prom by Jacob Ortiz, even though you wanted to go with Barry, but Jacob was your second choice. But, getting back to the topic, what's with the smile?" Iris rambles and I laugh. "Me and Barry kissed last night and he asked me to be his girlfriend today." I say and she looks at me with a huge grin on her face. "Oh my god! It's about damn time too!" she says and I laugh and nod. After our shift ended, Iris was gonna stay and wait for Barry. Barry was supposed to help her with scientific stuff for her article on Simon Stagg. "Ugh. Where's that boyfriend of yours Tori?" Iris asks and I smile at the word boyfriend, but realize that it's not the time to fantasize. "I don't know. Probably at work because he's a forensic assistant at the police department." I say to her and she stands up grabbing her coffee mug.