35

Me and Barry were in our suits training. Barry was up first avoiding the bullets from the drone. Next was me with combat with Barry. I decided to let what Barry told me at Christmas was a time to forget. I mean, it's stuck in my brain as a memory, but I decided to let it go. Caitlin and Cisco were arguing and Dr. Wells tells them that it was only a training exercise. "Yeah, but it's also supposed to help fight other metahumans." I say and they nod. "Cisco, you gonna bring it or what?" Barry asks and I roll my eyes. "I swear, this over confidence of his is gonna get him over his head." I say looking at the missile that was after him. The missile hits the floor and Barry goes flying and lands on the floor. Another missile shoots and Barry stays in place and I was wondering why he wasn't running away. "Run away, Bar." I mutter under my breath. Then I see Barry speed up to the missile, then he throws it back to the drone and the drone explodes. Cisco sighs and I look back and laugh at him. "My turn. No super speed combat." I say and Barry rolls his eyes.

"What if we're up against the man in yellow? What are you gonna do about it?" Barry asks.

"Got it covered. Oliver sent me these throwing injectors so I can neutralize my opponents if I needed to." I say and he laughs.

He nods and I put my mask back on and walk over to the middle and get into position. "They're not gonna make out right? Because if they do that would be weird since they broke up." Cisco says and Caitlin elbows him. I look at Barry with a serious face and he makes his first move by trying to punch me. I dodge the punch and I grab Barry's arm and flip him over. He lands on his back and then he gets up and tries a punch again, but I side kick his chest and he goes back. "Oliver was right. You learn fast." Barry says and I laugh. I run over to Barry and jump on his shoulders and put all my weight on and throw Barry on the floor. I get up and look at Barry on the floor and he gets up and tries to punch me and I block it and I punch him until he gets delirious and then I sweep kick him and he falls on his back hard and I smile. "Yeah, that hurt. Oliver taught you well." he says and I laugh and help him up. We walk over to the others and Cisco laughs.

"Dude, you got your ass handed to you by a girl." Cisco says with a chuckle and Caitlin elbows him in the gut.

Barry rolls his eyes and we head back to the van and change into our normal clothes. We both head out and there was a mountain of Big Belly Burger burgers and fries and an extra-large drink for Barry. I get only one burger and a medium sized drink. Barry finishes the burgers and there was a pile of trash right next to him. I was ignoring what everyone was saying and I pick up some of Barry's trash. I give up on the pile and I walk over to the others. "I think you mean the Reverse-Flash." Cisco says and I cross my arms. "You made a name for him?" I ask him and he shakes his head. "No, he said it, not me." he says and I laugh and walk away. "I swear, one of these days your gonna get yourself killed." I say to Barry and he smiles at me. "I won't." he says and I laugh. "Alright, I'm so ready for another round." Barry says and I smile and nod. "Me too." I say and Barry laughs. "How many drones do you have?" Barry asks Cisco.

"Two, and they've got lasers." Cisco says and I look at Barry wide eyed.

"No." Dr. Wells, Caitlin, and I say at the same time.

"Come on, Bar. I'd rather do combat training." I say with a smile.

"After what happened last time? No thanks." Barry says and I roll my eyes.

"You can use your super speed and I can use my new toys." I say and he laughs.

We head inside the van and change into our suits again. We come out and we get in position. "You ready?" Barry asks and I nod. He speeds over and I try to dodge him, but he grabs my waist and throws me on the ground. "I thought you were able to handle speedsters, Tori?" Barry asks me with a smirk and I sit up and smirk. "I am. Look at your arm." I say and there was the injector that Oliver gave me. "It's able to neutralize any meta, and even if it doesn't knock you out, it can take your powers away for an hour or so." I say and Barry laughs. I get up and run over to Barry and kick his chest. I do some back flips and go behind Barry and kick him from behind. Barry turns to me and tries landing a punch, but I block his punches. Barry tries a punch again and I catch his fist and flip him over. "Ok, I'm already hating combat training." Barry says and I laugh.

*~*~

Later that night, there was a break in at a car storage for European cars. I wanted to go and stop them, but Barry had to go to work and Dr. Wells said that without him, I could probably end up failing. I stayed here in S.T.A.R. Labs until Barry came back. When he came back, we all went to see who the criminal was. "Snart's back in town." Barry says and I widen my eyes. "Captain Cold is back." Cisco says as we walk back into the lab and I nod. "For a non-metahuman, Leonard Snart is proving to be quite the nemesis." Dr. Wells says and I lean on the table. "You think?" I ask sarcastically and look at him. "He still has the cold, the one he stole from us. The one I built." Cisco says and we all look at him.

"Well, what does he want this time?" I ask turning around and facing Barry.

"The Flash." Barry says with a sigh and I widen my eyes.

"If Snart wants a fight with the Flash, then I'll give him one."

"Me too." I say and Barry looks at me.

"He doesn't know me yet, and I can help you fight him."

"That's true. She could be a valuable asset, and Snart doesn't know what she could do." Caitlin says and Barry looks down.

I walk up to Barry and he looks at me with those soft eyes. "I wanna help, Bar. There's two of us now, and only one of him. He doesn't stand a chance." I say and he nods. "Well..." Dr. Wells says and me and Barry look at him. "What? You don't think we can do it?" Barry asks and I nod and cross my arms. "I didn't say that." he says and I look at him. "As fast as you are, Barry, you can't be everywhere at once. And even if you have telekinesis, Tori, you can't always think of your powers as a constant resource." Dr. Wells says. "I don't rely on my powers constantly. If I did, I wouldn't learn how to fight." I say and Barry nods. "Ok, but what are we supposed to do? Just ignore Snart?" Barry asks and I nod in agreement.

"The last time you had a fight with Snart, a train derailed. You were lucky to get all those people to safety." Dr. Wells says.

"Now if you don't give him that fight-" Dr. Wells cuts off and Barry finishes.

"He may just back off. And there'll be no casualties."

I just listen to Dr. Wells, but I also think that Snart could be prepared for Barry, but not for me. "I can neutralize Snart." I say and everyone looks at me. "One hit with my throwing injector tranquilizers and he'll be out like a light." I say. "But those tranquilizers were made for metahumans." Cisco says and I look at him. "Cisco's right. If you hit Snart with that, who knows what it might do to him." Dr. Wells says and I nod and me and Barry walk over to our suits. "Listen you two, whether or not you both go after Snart, that's your guys' choice. We here, we will do whatever we can to support you both." Dr. Wells says and we both laugh. "But after this past Christmas, after the events with the Reverse-Flash, I just think he poses a greater threat to all of us." Dr. Wells says and I can't help but feel odd about it. I look up at Barry and he looks at me and we nod.