72

Me and Barry were at home and I was just listening to music in my room. I turned off the bluetooth speaker and I walk over to Barry's room. I see him laying on his bed with a picture of him when he was a little kid and his parents. "Bar?" I ask and he turns to look at me and I walk in and lay next to him. "Are you ok?" I ask him and he shrugs. "Wanna go for coffee?" he asks and I nod. We both get up and head out of the house and we head over to Jitters. When we get there we see Iris sitting at a table with a roll of return labels with hers and Eddie's names. "Hey, Iris." I say as me and Barry walk over to her table and she looks up at us. "Hey." she says with a small smile and looks back down at the roll. Me and Barry sit across from her. "What's all this?" Barry asks her with a small smile and I give her a small smile too.

"Return labels for Eddie and me. I ordered 200 to start, but this afternoon, 2000 arrived. I guess I ordered wrong." Iris says and me and Barry look up at her.

"I have so many now." she says and I look over to Barry and he looks at me with the same sad reaction.

"Iris, we're gonna find Eddie." Barry says looking back at Iris and I nod.

"How? You both have searched everywhere. More than once. And you haven't found anything." she says and I look down.

"I'm sorry. I'm not mad at you guys. It's just-" I interrupt her.

"You miss him, right?" I ask her and she nods.

"Look. Wells took my mom from me. We won't let him take someone from you too." Barry says and I nod.

I see her eyes tear up and then Barry's phone buzzes and I look at him. "It's Cisco. We gotta go." Barry says grabbing my hand and we get up from the chairs. Iris nods for us to go and we both head out. We speed over to S.T.A.R. Labs and walk into the Cortex. "I kept asking myself, why would Wells pretend to need a wheelchair?" Cisco says looking at the wheelchair. "Sympathy. I suppose" me and Caitlin say together. "That's what I thought at first. He's the Man in Yellow, the Reverse-Flash. He's much smarter than that. Sympathy can't be the only reason." Cisco says. "Yeah, it was a misdirect. Like everything else Wells has done. I mean the last person we'd suspect to be the Man in Yellow is someone who lost the use of their legs." Joe says and I nod.

"Exactly right, Joe. Which is why I started messing around with the wheelchair. And that's when I found this." Cisco says flipping the wheelchair and sliding a little compartment and showing us this device underneath.

"Damn. You can't get that at RadioShack." Joe says and Barry squats down to look at it.

"It looks like the tech inside Gideon." Barry says and I nod.

"I measured the output, and this thing is kicking off serious juice. I mean, we're talking enough to power all of Central City." Cisco says.

"Seriously?" I ask and Cisco nods.

I look down at Barry, "What do you think Wells was using it for?" Barry asks Cisco.

"I think this thing is some kind of battery." Cisco says.

"Battery?" Joe asks.

"As in Wells was using it to power himself. To gain more speed. And that's why he's so much faster than you." he says and Barry stands up. I look over to Barry and see that his eyebrows were furrowed and he looks at Cisco. Then he looks down and rolls his eyes and I grab his hand. Suddenly, we all hear the computer beep and Cisco runs over to it. "The accelerator, it's been reactivated." Cisco says and I widen my eyes. "It can't be." Caitlin says and we all walk over to them. "How is that possible? It blew up." Joe says to him and I nod. "It had to have been rebuilt." Cisco says and I look over to Barry and we both know who it was. Barry had this angry look on his face as he looks up at Cisco. "Wells." he says and I nod. "Even if he did rebuild it, how did Dr. Wells turn the particle accelerator on?" Caitlin asks and I wondered the same thing.