39

I eventually get home around midnight and I see that my dad was asleep. I take off my wedges and I head up to my room. "Tori, is that you?" I hear Barry ask from his room and I walk in. "Yeah. I'm beat." I say laying next to Barry and smile at him. "Yeah, you look kind of tired." he says and I laugh and lay my head on his shoulder. "I could actually sleep here for the night." I say closing my eyes and snuggle up close to him. I feel Barry's arm wrap around me and I know I should stop him, but I didn't want him to stop.

*~*~

I wake up the next morning in my bed with my blanket over me and my white blazer was off. The last thing I remember last night was being in Barry's room. He probably carried me over here once he found out I was asleep. Why did I even go in Barry's room last night? I remember him calling me and we talked for a little then I fell asleep. Not important right now anyways. I take a quick shower and put on some short shorts, a loose mint green blouse, and I put on my converse. "Tori, are you awake?" I hear Barry ask through the other side of the door. "Yeah, you can come in. I'm just finishing up my makeup." I say and I see him walk in and he sits on my bed which he speedily made and I laugh. "There was a break in last night at a fancy house and I was wondering if you wanted to come." Barry says and I nod. "It gives me a look at why rich people are so stuck up." I say and we both laugh. "Let me just do my hair in a fishtail braid really quick." I say and he waits.

When I finished, me and Barry went to the precinct quickly to get his evidence satchel and we rode with Joe to the house. I have to say the house looked humungous and super fancy. This person probably is more stuck up than Donald Trump. Scratch that. No one is more stuck up than Donald Trump. We walk to the door and they open automatically and who do I see as the doors open? None other than Dr. Wells. "Come in." he says and I look at Barry who has the same face as me. I ignore whatever Dr. Wells says and I look around. I just can't believe that he lives here all alone. I sure in hell wouldn't live here alone. We walk along the hall and then into what seemed like a second living room with a glass roof, but all the glass was shattered into smithereens. I hear heels clicking in the hall and we all turn to see Caitlin and Cisco walk up to us. "Dr. Wells. Dr. Wells, are you ok?" Caitlin asks sounding worried. "Dr. Snow, I'm fine. A little chilly. Otherwise, I'm fine. Hello, Cisco. Make yourselves at home as best you can. I'm gonna make a hotel reservation." Dr. Wells says and rolls away.

"You know. If I lived in this house, I could throw a party that could last for days. Not that I'd throw one though. I'm not like that. And I should shut up now." I say feeling stupid and sounding like Felicity. Barry laughs at me and I smack his arm and walk away. "This place is so sick." Cisco says with a chuckle and I nod in agreement. "Hey, what took you guys so long?" Barry asks and I was wondering the same thing. "We got lost." Cisco says and I look at them confusingly. "We've never been here before." Caitlin says and Barry and I look at them shocked.

"Really, never?" I ask them and they shake their heads.

"He tends to keep his private life private." Caitlin says and I cross my arms knowing that he's keeping something fishy, but I still don't know what. I walk around the house looking for something suspicious, but I don't see anything that could be odd. "Tori, are you ok? You seem really focused." Barry says and I turn to him and smile innocently. "I'm fine. I'm just really into this art he has in this house." I lie and he nods. I don't want to tell Barry or the others about my suspicions on Dr. Wells. I have to wait until the time is right to tell them. I overheard Eddie asking Dr. Wells questions, and he said he was here when all that glass shattered around him. So how doesn't he have a single scratch on him if the glass shattered around him and he couldn't walk. I hear Dr. Wells roll away and Eddie walks over to Joe. I remember when Oliver was here, he had a weird feeling about Dr. Wells too. I just don't know who else, other than Barry and the others, think that Dr. Wells is some weird creepy guy who seems to be keeping something. I don't know who else believes it, but I need allies on this prediction and soon.