58

Barry wipes the tears away from his eyes and I do the same, then we head up to the lab. "Anything?" Barry asks Cisco and we hear Joe's phone ring. I look at Joe and listen to him, "Hey, baby." Joe says to into the phone. "Iris?" Joe asks and everyone looks at him. Joe puts the phone on speaker and we hear Jesse's voice. "How many of you feel the trimethylene-32 coursing through your veins?" Jesse asks. "That's him, that's Jesse." Barry says and I nod. "Cisco, can you ping her phone?" Joe asks and Cisco nods. "I'm on it." Cisco says and types on the computer. "Trimethylene-32 is a relatively fast-acting poison." Caitlin says looking at the information. "Is there a cure?" I ask her looking at the information on the computer.

"Yes, we can start synthesizing the antidote right now." Dr. Wells says.

"Cisco, where is she?" Joe asks.

"City Hall." Cisco says.

"The mayor's having a fundraiser" me and Barry nod.

"Barry, Tori, do not underestimate the Trickster." Dr. Wells says.

We run over to the suit room and change quickly. Barry speeds me down to my bike and I get on and Barry speeds ahead of me. I ride to City Hall in time to see that Barry's not there, but I did hear that the two Tricksters planted a bomb on Barry and if he runs under 600 miles an hour it'll blow up, and the same thing if he tries to remove it. I run in City Hall and see the two Tricksters. "Oh, our other little hero is in the building." Jesse says with a manic laugh. "He wasn't lying. That thing is linked to a speedometer. And it will blow if you stop moving." Cisco says. "Well, find a way to get if off him. I can't deal with these two psychopaths alone." I say to Cisco and I run over to them and kick Jesse down. "I assume you heard about what we did to your little boyfriend?" Jesse asks and I glare at him. "Maybe." I say turning on my voice modulator and I turn to punch Walker and turn back to Jesse. "You, little miss, are quite the fighter." he says and I just stare him down. Suddenly, I feel arms wrap around my neck and waist and I look to see Walker. "You seem hot. I wonder what's under that pretty little mask of yours." Walker says and I struggle to get out of his grip.

I wasn't really paying attention to Barry's conversation with the others, but I think I hear Dr. Wells tell Barry to run into a wall and that he will phase through it leaving the bomb behind. "Barry, you need to hurry. Tori's in trouble." Cisco says and I struggle. I would respond but I don't knowing that if I say anything to the others it might blow my cover. I couldn't elbow Walker in the stomach because his arms were tightly around my arms and body. Walker drags me to the stage with Jesse and they look at the money climbing up in their account. "Look at that. Lobsters on me, kid." Jesse says and he looks at me. "And maybe for you too, little lady." he says putting his finger on my face and I turn my head away. Suddenly, I see a streak of red and the crowd murmurs and hold their arms. "It's ok, you've all been given an antidote." Barry says and I look at him. "That wasn't very sanitary." Jesse says and looks at Barry. "Let her go." Barry says to Walker and I feel his grip on my waist loosen a little and I see him smile evilly. "What's say I don't, and I have a little fun with her?" Walker says looking at me and I scoff and turn my head away. Once that I feel Walker's arm loosen a little more, I elbow him in the gut and flip him over.

"Now, where's Henry Allen? You're going to prison either way, James." Barry says and we walk slowly closer to him.

Once he tells us the location, Barry speeds both Trickster's to the precinct and I ride to the location that Jesse told us. When I get there, I know that Walker and Jesse wouldn't leave this place not booby-trapped so I just wait. "Bar, they possibly left your dad with a booby-trap." I say and soon Barry speeds over and gets his dad out of there and he stands next to me and his dad was in front of me. "Alright." Henry says and me and Barry smile. Barry takes off his mask and looks at his dad, then he looks at me and I take off mine and stare at him. "You always did look good in red." he says to Barry and I smile at them as they hug and laugh. They pull away and Henry looks at the both of us. "You wanna ride the bike or you wanna take the speedster?" I ask with a smile and he looks at me and Barry. "I'll take the bike." he says and I laugh and pat the spot behind me. "Hold on tight." I say putting on the helmet and ride to S.T.A.R. Labs. and Barry speeds ahead of us. "Show off." I say and I know he hears me in the earpiece. "I love you too, Tori." he says and I laugh and speed up a little bit.

*~*~

The next day, me and Barry go to S.T.A.R. Labs with Henry one last time before he goes back to Iron Heights. "Wow. Half of this stuff didn't even exist when I was practicing." Henry says and I laugh. "Yeah, well, I'd be happy to give you a crash course on all of it if you get out." Cisco says to him and me and Barry look at him. "I'm gonna shut up now." he says walking away from Henry. "Please do." I say and grab Barry's hand. "No, no, that's ok." Henry says with a laugh and Caitlin walks over to him. "Dr. Allen?" Caitlin calls him and he turns to face her. "I'm feeling the need to give you a hug." she says and he holds his arms wide open. "Absolutely, I will always accept a hug." he says and hugs Caitlin with a huge grin. "Thank you." he says to her and she walks away with a smile. Barry looks at his suit and I look at him and lay my head on his shoulder. Then Henry walks up to us and Barry turns and I look at him. "You gotta tell me: What does it feel like when you're running down the street like a bat out of hell?" Henry asks and I smile and look at Barry.

Barry looks over to Dr. Wells then back to his dad. "There's no feeling like it." he says and I smile at him. "How about phasing through the wall? I heard through the earpiece last night that you did that." I say to him. "That felt weird." he says with a laugh and I laugh too and he pecks my lips. "I bet." Henry says and we look at him. "Actually, you're all heroes in my book. Especially you, Dr. Wells." Henry says and I look at Barry and he looks down and we look at his dad walk over to Dr. Wells and shakes his hand. "Thank you. For everything you've done for my son." Henry says to him. "Well, your son is an extraordinary man, Dr. Allen. And I will do everything in my power to ensure Barry's future." Dr. Wells says and I see Barry's face go stiff. Henry turns to me and Barry and he hugs Barry and I smile. They pull away and he looks at me and hugs me. "Like I said. Take care of him, Tori." he says and I smile as we pull away. "I will Mr.-, I mean Henry." I say and he smiles and walks over to Joe.

"It's time, Joe." he says to Joe holding up his hands so Joe can put the handcuffs on him.

"No." Joe says and I look at him with a smile knowing he wasn't gonna put handcuffs on him.

"No?"

"No." Joe pats his back and they walk out.

Caitlin hugs Barry and he hugs her with one hand because he's holding mine with his other hand. "It seemed like you could use a hug too." Caitlin says with a smile and walks away. "Your father's an extraordinary man. You're lucky to have him." Dr. Wells says to Barry and Barry stares him down and I squeeze his hand. "I'm lucky to have you too." Barry says and I look at him knowing he was lying, but putting on an act so Wells could believe it. He holds his hand out for Wells to shake it and they shake hands. Me and Barry turn to and walk to our suits again and I look at him seeing his angry face again. I turn to Barry and he looks at me. I wrap my arms around his neck and he wraps his around my waist, "You ok, Bar?" I ask him and he nods and kisses me with passion and I kiss him back.

*~*~

Later that afternoon, Barry and I change into our suits and we head to the precinct. "Detective." Barry says to him and Eddie stares at us in confusion. Me and Barry take off our masks and look at Eddie. He stands up in shock and Joe walks a little closer to him. "Eddie, we need your help." Joe says and me and Barry nod. "Iris, can't know about Mason Bridge. We know what happened to him, but you have to tell her that he went somewhere else." I say and Barry nods in agreement. "One more thing. Don't tell Iris we talked to you about this." Barry says and he nods still a bit shocked. Then we put our masks on again and Barry grabs my waist and speeds out of the precinct and back to S.T.A.R. Labs to change into our normal clothes.

We head home and we lay in my bed hand in hand. "I feel bad for telling Eddie to lie to Iris, but I know that it was necessary." I say to Barry. "I feel bad for lying to my dad about us too." I say and Barry looks at me. "I know it must be hard, Tori. If you want to tell him, I won't stop you." he says to me and I lay my head on his shoulder. "I want to, but if someone finds out that I'm Hummingbird, they could go after my dad." I say to him and I feel him nod. "Tori, Barry? Are you guys home?" my dad yells from downstairs. "Yeah, dad, we're up here. We'll come down right now." I yell and I look at Barry. "Shall we go eat dinner?" he asks and I nod with a smile and we get up and head downstairs. "Daddy, can I tell you something?" I say and he nods. "If I told you I was Hummingbird, which I'm not, what would you say?" I ask him. "I would say that it would be a dangerous, but that I'm proud of you for saving all those innocent people." he says and I smile at him. We all eat dinner and I look at Barry with a smile and he smiles back at me. I know that Wells might be the Reverse-Flash, but right now, I just want to pay attention to the moment.