Chapter 1 - The Beginning of Dreams

Summary:
Manai Yume is a Special Academic Excellence Scholarship Student at Teikō Middle School. Yume is a reserved and softspoken girl due to her past. She drew a clear line between her and others and she doesn't particularly stands out. Yume is especially keen on picking up emotions and people's personalities. Entering Teikō, Yume's fated meeting is about to change her life.

I'm starting a new story here, but I'm not abandoning Rainbow Drops either. I'm doing this for fun and so I could take a break and back refreshed and probably with more ideas for Rainbow Drops. So yeah, I'll still be updating Rainbow Drops in the regular schedule. I just wanted to give this story a try. The OC is just interesting to write and is almost the opposite of Yuki from Rainbow Drops.

I haven't decided the pairings yet, but it's going to be with one of the GOM or Teikō's students. Since the Teikō days are not mostly revealed, this story will most likely be non-canon, but also with the additions of the revealed canon.

Pairings : Undecided
Warnings : Teikō Middle School Days.
Disclaimer : I own only the OCs.

———————————————————
Chapter 1 - The Beginning of Dreams

It's Spring in Japan.

The vivid sceneries of Spring and the distinct blooming cherry blossoms filled the street, bringing the season of beginnings.

Many beginnings start in Spring, including the start of the new academic school year.

If you're a first year student, then this must be an important day for creating the best first impression amongst your peers.

Also a first year student, a girl wakes up at 6.00 o'clock sharp to prepare for her Middle School Entrance Ceremony.

Her light-honeyamber locks waft gently as she folds her blanket and tuck it neatly by the corner of her bed. She then walks to her bathroom and takes a nice warm shower.

As she walks out to her room, her newly arrived spring uniform for girls lies neatly on her bed.

She slides on her lightblue longsleeved shirt over her undergarments, button it up to the collar and tied the darkblue lace into a simple ribbon. She then took her skirt, slid it on and zipped it closed, the skirt is black in colour, simple, with a white streak slightly above the hem. The last set of the uniform is the white blazer with the school logo emblazoned on the left side.

The girl dons her complete uniform as she sees her reflection in the mirror. She ran her fingers through her uniform to smooth the visible creases.

After deciding she's ready, she took her cellphone besides her bed and stuffed it into her school bag. She walk past the hanger where she normally hangs her key, took the key in hand and stepped out of her apartment. She locked her apartment before putting her key into her school bag.

The walk to her Middle School isn't far, about two to three blocks away from her apartment, a reasonable distance for Japanese students to commute by walking.

———————————————————
Teikō Junior High
帝光中学校
———————————————————

Teikō Junior High had many booths lined up on the sides after the school gate. It's most likely the after-school club activities stands where the second years and third years promote their clubs. The booths are currently empty, the students in charge are not there, yet.