Chapter 19 - It is the unexpected that always happens

More interactions on this chapter and the next. Well, what can I say? i just love writing about Yume and her interactions with the Generation of Miracles, it's fun.

Yeah, the pace is painfully slow, I'm aware of that. So, I'll definitely move on with the story after the next chapter, and maybe the chapter after that, to the Gakuensai, then finally Second years arc.

Pairings : Undecided
Warnings : Teikō Middle School Days.
Disclaimer : I own only the OCs.

———————————————————
Chapter 19 - It is the unexpected that always happens

Various people came by the convenience store, from students to businessmen, housewives and even models at times.

Having worked in this line of business for quite a time, Yume had met many kind of people and she has never been bothered much by any of them.

However, fate indeed has a different idea for her as troubles in the form of her dearest 'friends' are thrown into the mix.

"Hmm? Murasakibara-kun! You're he—" her joyful tone broke just then as she witnessed four other figures coming in after the purple giant.

"—re..." Yume trailed in disbelief. As before her are Momoi, Aomine, Midorima, and even Akashi to top it off.

What in the name of...? Momoi and Aomine aside, why is Midorima and Akashi here? They are the last two people she expects to be here.

"Yuu-chan! How's work? I'm free today, so let's hang out after this!" Momoi chirped jovially, making her way towards the cashier where Yume is.

"Yume..! Have anything nice here? Some snacks would be good." Aomine grinned as he checked the shelves in the store. He secretly hopes to have a peek at certain magazines on the bookshelf.

"I have heard that a rare keychain is being sold in this area, do you have it, Manai?" Midorima asked as he too, browsed around the store for a specific keychain.

"Hmm.. There're quite a range of items I don't often see in other convenience stores." Akashi noted as he looked around the items displayed on the shelves.

"Cashier-chin! Sweets!" Murasakibara demanded, his huge stature bended as he crouched to Yume's eye level, his eyes sparkling.

All those voices, at about the same time, fired one after another. It's a good thing they are the only customers she has right now.

Momoi stifles her giggles, smiling sweetly at her giant friend. "Mu-kkun really loves maiubou and nerunerunerune candies, eh? Isn't it a good thing Yuu-chan can help your order them?"

The sweets that Murasakibara loves are popular with children, especially the nerunerunerune candies, that have unique properties as it changes colour when mixed.

Due to this reason, younger children who are let out of school earlier than the other students often deprive the nearby store of said sweets. Which led to Yume's first meeting with the purple giant, who was sulking since he thought there's no more left.

Yume sighed deeply. Her 'friends' had finally decided to invade her work place, and she is now acting as Murasakibara's personal sweets' supplier. "Please wait a moment." she told the purplehead as she turned to the storage.