*Sneak-peek* Chapter 28 - Among the stillness were pounding hearts

*Sneak-peek*

"Good afternoon, everyone! Are you enjoying Teikō's Festival? We're now holding a Quiz Corner! There're amazing prizes to win and the entry is free! Come on, step up! Answer the questions and win the prizes! Any brave challengers here?!"

———————————————————

"Let's win this, Yuu-chan!"

"...Sure."

———————————————————

"Next! Question 2. The book 'I Am a Cat' was written by a famous writer. Who is this person?"

———————————————————

"Momo-chin and Mana-chin are lucky... I want all-you-can-eat-sweets too."

———————————————————

"Na, Satsuki. Weren't you saying something about putting on weights just the other day? Was it 2 kilos? I think you swore to cut on cakes."

———————————————————

"Okay! So welcome to our last event in this year's Teikō Cultural Festival! Look on your sides and know that nearly all the students body are here! The rules are simple!"

———————————————————

"Ugh... What's this? It's... soft and squishy? Warm too?"

———————————————————

"Time's up! Everyone found their partners? Well, it seems there's quite a number of successful pairs this year!"

———————————————————

"Huh...? That person running? Isn't that...?"

———————————————————

Just a little sneak-peek before an update! School is finally on break, so updates will be coming, maybe even lots of them~!
So from the cut-scenes above, anyone can guess what's it all about?
Update will be in two-days! Hopefully one...