Chapter 25 - Speed of love is measured in blushes per hour.

3rd chapter~!

Pairings : Undecided
Warnings : Teikō Middle School Days.
Disclaimer : I own only the OCs.

———————————————————
Chapter 25 - Speed of love is measured in blushes per hour.

Teikō's Cultural Festival was bustling with various activities and the students were having fun as did the guests. Every year, hundreds of potential students were entranced with how lively the festival was. Everywhere was filled with laughters and friendly noises. Despite its high prestige, Teikō offered every students an equal chance at attempting the entrance exams. Admission however, would depend on the student's performance and of course, talents.

On this day, Teikō's gate was open for every person to venture and see. To those who failed to enter the renowned establishment at the beginning of the school year, it was the day to relieve themselves of their past resolve and a chance for them to earn recognition through the many clubs' challenge to prove the challenger's worth. It wasn't unusual for a new student to transfer sometime after the Cultural Festival. In truth, there're actually scouts wandering around the ground seeking for hidden talents that would be beneficial for the institution.

In these happy times, a certain redhead was having the time of his life while the subject of his amusement was berating herself for reacting in a way the redhead wanted her to. It was a joke! She knew it with absolute certainty, but it still took her by surprise when Mr. Perfect actually had the audacity to verbalise it.

Her embarrassment morphed into slight anger and annoyance when she recalled that satisfied look on his face. He toyed with her! Akashi Seijūrō was enjoying her mortification. Even in her emotional state, Yume still couldn't help the shivers when the image of the regal redhead came to mind.

Thankfully, the ever-cheerful-Momoi made her appearance as she neared her classroom. "Yuu-chan! You're done? Oh, well! Let's change! We're opening soon after this!" she spoke excitedly.

Yume flashed a grateful smile to her bestfriend. Any anxieties and worries she had was washed off completely. She nodded. "Mm. Is everyone here?"

The one to answer her was her classmate. "Manai-san! You're finally here! Get in and change! You're the last one!" she motioned for the two girls to hurry since Momoi insisted to wait for Yume.

The pinkette grinned and snatched the brunette's hand as she pulled them both to grab their outfits before heading off to the girl's restroom to change. Following the class' unanimous decision, Momoi was a definite waitress for her attractiveness as one of the cafe's sell-points. The girl was dense however, so only her friend got the idea.

Momoi and Yume's class, 1-B, decided to open a cafe with sweet-classy themes and the employees were wearing animal-ears that best suited their personality. For practical reasons, the chefs were not included. Also, due to the pinkette strong demands, her friend was also made waitress when she was better off as a chef.

The choices were; both as waitresses or both as chefs. And after a round of trial-run, the whole class decided that the second choice was out of the question if they were to open a cafe with edible foods to serve the customers. The brunette was as perfect for the job as her friend was not.

Anyway, Momoi had cute bunny-ears, baby pink in colour with white earlobes. She was wearing the same colour for her dress. While Yume had adorable deer-ears and tiny horns, light brown in colour with white spots. She was wearing the same colour for her top and bottom. In the end, she did end up with the deer-ears and she still had mixed feelings about it.