Chapter 43 - If you can't beat 'em, join 'em

It doesn't take a long time for the next update this time! Hurray for me! BUT! The next update may just be a little slow because I'm planning on editing my other KnB story, Rainbow Drops. Do enjoy this chapter and please leave a review!

Pairings : Undecided
Warnings : Teikō Middle School Days.
Disclaimer : I own only the OCs.

-------------------
Chapter 43 - If you can't beat 'em, join 'em

Nothing registers in the mind of one Manai Yume as she sits on seat 35D and her limegreen eyes staring blankly at the screen of the portable TV attached to the seat in front of her for in-flight entertainment purposes. Not her overly excited bestfriend almost jumping on her seat on her right nor her other friend seemingly fixated on the picture of a female model in the magazine offered by the in-flight services on her left.

The young brunette is nearly catatonic as her mind replays the earlier scene over and over again much like a broken tape. The two girls have made themselves quite the huge spectacle by the check-in counter and while it is embarrassing, it's not what bothers her the most as her ability to remember eludes her that anything other than the pinkette's sudden hug following her declaration is blurry to her.

It is the looks on their faces.

Manai Yume can recall with perfect clarity of the numerous expressions the people watching both of them had after her pinkette bestfriend finally lets go of her and her brain regains its function to alert her the many presences of others that somehow vanished from both her sight and mind just moments ago but are now displayed in a HD quality. If only there was a hole there then, she would have buried herself deep and never comes out.

Despite being the main perpetrator of the scene, the pinkette managed to avoid the worst because the one facing the much more colourful individuals was no one other then the brunette. And so, while the other may be oblivious, she is very much enlightened.

The overgrown purplehead who loves his treats probably as much as he does his life since his life motto is 'Sweets are justice' actually has his hands frozen in the motion of reaching into more of his chips with few amounts of them already within his grab. That just doesn't happen because when the giant has a treat on hand, then it's only fate is to be consumed straight away. Even his expression wasn't right.

Murasakibara has a very light blush tinting his cheeks and mouth slightly agape, he appears to be dumbstruck by what he has just witnessed. The brunette is quite certain that he was in so much disbelief the two girls are actually bold enough to cause such a scene in a public location where hundreds, if not thousands of people are present. Putting him aside, even she can't believe herself what was done and gone.

-------------------

Truth: Murasakibara is surprised that he thought of the girls being very cute, so cute that they attract more of his attention than his bag of chips. His older brother has always been saying that 'Cute is justice' in response to his life motto, followed by how he says knowingly only girls can be so cute that one's heart can't help but still then thump almost to the point of bursting. Now he understands where his brother is coming from.

-------------------

That insensible childhood friend of her bestfriend who is always so brash and confident in every situation he faces has used his both hands to cover his face, shielding most of his expressions from her but the subtle trembles wracking his body isn't difficult to notice. Most of the time, the girls are embarrassed for him, now that the situation is reversed, she feels like the most shameless person on Earth!