Chapter 2 - Eyes are Windows of The Soul

It's been awhile, but here's the next chapter. I still couldn't update this regularly, but yeah, I'll try..
It'll also be nice if when you read this, you could leave a comment or two so I could know that someone is waiting for this story..

And when I read over the first chapter, I realised that one of the Generation of Miracles hasn't made an appearance yet.. It must have slipped my mind.. He's here now, though~

So, yeah..
Let's get to reading~

Pairings : Undecided
Warnings : Teikō Middle School Days.
Disclaimer : I own only the OCs.

———————————————————
Chapter 2 - Eyes are Windows of The Soul

———————————————————
Few months ago, Kyoto

"You want to go to Tokyo?"

"Yes. I know it's selfish of me to leave you two here, but.."

"...Now, dear. Why would you think so..?"

"...Eh..?"

"Your grandma and I know your reason. We understand."

"..Yes. You can go, Yume. Just remember to be home every holidays.. You hear me, young lady?"

"..Yes..! I understand Oba-chan, Ojiichan..! Thank you very much..!"

"Of course. Remember we will always be here for you. Good luck there, Yume."

"Mm..!"

———————————————————

That was a few months ago. When she told her grandparents that she had applied for Teikō Junior High in Tokyo.

'...I wonder..how is Spring in Kyoto this year..?'

Yume gazed past the window, her arm supporting her head as she folded her other arm.

She's currently sitting in her classroom, on the very back seat, next to the window. It's not the most suitable seat for a studious geek, but it will do for Yume.

Class 1-B is pretty much deserted if not for Yume. It's still 20 minutes before class after all. Students won't flock in until 5 to 10 minutes before class.

Yume is enjoying the gentle spring breeze with cherry blossom's fragrance, the serene and peaceful ambience of an empty classroom.

If you're one of the early birds in your classroom, then you'd know the feels.

"Yuu-chan! You're early!"

Yume turned to the door and she smiles when she sees who's standing there.

"Sat-chan. Good morning." Yume smiled as Momoi walked to the seat next to her, setting her school bag, and settled in her seat.

"Good morning, Yuu-chan." Momoi returned the smile before she lit up.

"Oh, yeah! Yuu-chan! Are you really a Special Academic Excellence Scholarship Student?" Momoi peachpink orbs sparkled as she gushed excitedly.