Chapter 11 - Unless an idiot dies, he won't be cured

I should have done Rainbow Drops, but since I kind of ran out of ideas for that one, I do this story instead. But yeah, I will go back to Rainbow Drops after this.. Anyway, this chapter is more interactions of MomoAoYume, with the addition of the other Generation of Miracles. Tell me if you have special requests for the next chap~

Pairings : Undecided
Warnings : Teikō Middle School Days.
Disclaimer : I own only the OCs.

———————————————————
Chapter 11 - Unless an idiot dies, he won't be cured

The clear blues skies. Vivid fragrance of cherry blossoms. Refreshing paltry spring breeze. It should have been a nice season for school.

Manai Yume used to naively believe that notion. Her middle-school life would be calm and peaceful with no disturbances, with a friend, if she's lucky.

However.

With the way things are now, those are merely far-fetched illusions. Forced into Student Council selection, dragged into Fate-orchestrated meetings with troublesome students, and.... hopefully it ends there.

No one can blame that loooooong exasperated sigh slipping out from Yume's lips.

"Is something wrong, Yuu-chan? You've been kinda down since this morning.." Momoi worriedly noted, her expression held a concern for her friend.

Ever as insensitive, even Aomine is eyeing Yume's slumped shoulders. While it hasn't been long since they know each other, he still feels worried somehow. The girl actually looks frailer than Momoi! Not to mention Yume looks like the type to get bullied!

"Hm-mm.." Yume shook her head as she smiled wryly. "It's nothing big." she reassured, only to continue after seeing Momoi's peach orbs brimming with worries. "...It's just... that I've been thinking about my initial plans on my school life..."

Well, Momoi is interested. She sprang up in excitement. "Really? What kind of plans, Yuu-chan? Make friends? Entering the Student Council? Prevail in studies? Or entering Clubs?"

Yume sweat dropped. Other then the first one and the third, the rest is all wrong. "..Friends and studies, I guess..." she forced a smile.

"Yeahh!" Momoi leaped at Yume joyfully. "We are just the best of friend!"

Meanwhile, her childhood friend slurped his carton juice anticlimactically, completely uninterested.

"So, are you going to the practice today, Yuu-chan?" Momoi questioned, her peach orbs fixed on Yume's.

This put an amused smile on the latter's face. "Mm. I promised, didn't I?" she confirmed.

"Whee!" Momoi squealed loudly, hugging the air off Yume. " I'm so happy!"

"E-Erk...! S-Sat-chan..! A-Air..!" Yume gasped inaudibly.

Our heroine would have been dead if not for Aomine who was there as he noticed Yume's pale (blue actually) complexion from the lack of oxygen, he had to forcefully separate the two girls.

"Uh..." Momoi played wit her fingers awkwardly. Her eyes casted downwards. "...I'm sorry, Yuu-chan.."

Thank her big heart, Yume let it slip. On a side note, it's preferable for Yume to learn some sort of defense mechanism if she is to deal with Momoi frequently, to ensure her life.