Chapter 5 - Out of frying pan and into fire

This update will be the last before Christmas' updates~! On the 25th, I will be updating all three stories plus 'something' new. Rainbow Drops will have one more update before the triple-chapters update later on the 25th.

There's also an important question I want to ask. Seeing how Rainbow Drops and My Dignified Imouto is a Romance-centred story, I'm planning to change this story more Friendship-oriented. There will still be implied romance, but I will most likely explore the stories in a way of how it would be if there's a pillar that held all Generation of Miracles, Momoi and Kuroko back in Teikō.

What do you think? Better for this story to stay Romance-centred, or Friendship-oriented?

Pairings : Undecided
Warnings : Teikō Middle School Days.
Disclaimer : I own only the OCs.

———————————————————
Chapter 5 - Out of frying pan and into fire

———————————————————
Teikō Junior High 1st Aptitude Test Results
1st Year (Out of 312 Students)

1st Akashi Seijūrō
2nd Midorima Shintarō
3rd Manai Yume
4th Sasaki Chiaki
5th Momoi Satsuki
...
...
...
———————————————————

"You did it! You get third, Yuu-chan!" Momoi cheered as she clasped Yume's hands and shook them repeatedly.

Yume could feel all the stares directed to them - Momoi is most likely the cause here. Almost all of Teikō's freshmen is here, to know of how well they did - some couldn't care less.

Yume smiles sheepishly, trying to ignore all the obvious stares. "Thanks, Sat-chan. You did well, too."

Momoi smiles sweetly, resulting in some guys having a heart-arrow piercing their heart.

"Ah!" Momoi exclaimed suddenly, before pulling Yume to the other end of the list. "I need to look for Dai-chan's scores!"

Yume let herself be dragged along as she blinked in confusion. "Sat-chan, shouldn't we start looking from the front?"

It's common sense to start looking from the top and not the bottom, right? Although, when you had an inkling of where it could be, you could just start there directly.

Like in this case.

"There's no way Dai-chan would be there!" Momoi huffed. "He's an idiot, remember?"

Why would that brawn-for-a-brain childhood friend of hers be somewhere closer to the top than the bottom? Momoi has made it clear that she spends her summer holiday drilling primary lessons to what he got as a head to enter Teikō.

Yume could feel herself sweat dropping at that. This 'Dai-chan' must be born under a lucky star to have a faithful and loyal childhood friend like Momoi.

She can't help but wonder how he'll be like if Momoi stops caring for him - disastrous is the only word she could think of to describe that situation.

Momoi then halted on the other end, bringing Yume to a stop. Momoi is about to run her eyes through the notice when she found it unexpectedly quicker than she initially predicted.