Chapter 35 - Life is nothing without a little chaos to make it interesting

Well, I hope this makes up for the lack of updates! I'll try to get more chapters out, but the next chapter still need a few fixing here and there, the few chapters after will be easier though. And here's Kise, although it was short. I promise there'll be more in the next chapter or the next, or maybe the one after that.

Pairings : Undecided
Warnings : Teikō Middle School Days.
Disclaimer : I own only the OCs.

-------------------
Chapter 35 - Life is nothing without a little chaos to make it interesting

The absence of basketball club activities meant a certain brunette and a group of five rainbow-coloured individuals would walk home together after the conclusion of the Cleaning Day discussion, it was an unspoken agreement, seeing as she had no part-time today. As it was the day before the D-day, there were nothing much left to discuss and thus the meeting ended quickly.

Her friends wouldn't mind the wait, for the meeting to end that is. At the moment, Yume was hurrying to the library to return one book she forgot to the day before. The book was left on her bedside, the reason why she forgot only that one book since the rest were stacked neatly on the counter by the kitchen.

She had told her pink-haired friend during lunch and assuming Akashi let her left the room without him to the opposite direction, he was also aware of what she intended to do. At least she hoped so.

There was truly nothing she could be sure about her redhead President other then the general consensus. And she was quite sure she didn't need to know more than what she already did. One could only shudder, imagine what he would do if anything sensitive about the boy was known.

It was best if she could stay away from him. Unfortunately, that was not a viable choice.

"—skip tomorrow? I'm one-hundred percent serious, Hiroko-cchi!"

The frantic whine had the brunette turned head and stopping her momentarily to look for the source. It was someone kind of familiar to her, the golden-blonde haired one —popular and supposedly friendly— speaking to a fancy looking cellphone as he stood by the yard parted by the outdoor corridor.

"Isn't there any works for me? Anything at all? Hiroko-cchi! Eh? No! There's no way I'm spending my time cleaning the school with the whole student female body on my tail! They'll distract me from whatever cleaning I'm supposed to do!"

Ah, it appeared his popularity did come with something less desirable in the package. This must be what's Miyazawa was talking about few days ago. Hearing it from the first person concerned, it sounded very serious and somewhat pitiful.

Nevertheless, he chose his path as did she, although she was more coerced to it. And she had to hurry. With that in mind, she picked up her feet and returned to her paces, taking three steps forward before the boy turned around and to face her directly, straight at her eyes.

"..."

"..."

The stunned boy did nothing to hide his surprise, his eyes wide blinking in silence as his intent staring halted her in her steps. When she deemed he wouldn't say a thing to break the silence even when his lips parted open and the person on the other side of his phone yelled at him to focus, with a blink, she inclined her head as to acknowledge his presence before resuming her walk.