Chapter 6 - Like the passing wind

Okay, so thanks for the the comments! I'm making this story more Friendship-oriented, with implied romances here an there. I'm posting this chapter along with my other stories new update, and another special one - please check my page for that one~! Enjoy~

Pairings : Undecided
Warnings : Teikō Middle School Days.
Disclaimer : I own only the OCs.

———————————————————
Chapter 6 - Like the passing wind

With all the weird encounters Yume's been through, she can't help but be alert as she waits for Momoi to come.

Yume is standing by the gate, waiting for Momoi like she told her to. She's obviously anxious as she glanced left and right, probably so she won't have another unwanted meeting.

"Yuu-chan!"

"Eep!" Yume yelped in surprise as she flinched, then she whirled to see Momoi with a happy face. She can't help but pout uncharacteristically.

"Sat-chan..! Please don't do that..!" Yume whined a bit.

Yume is sensitive to loud sounds, including sudden sounds like the surprise Momoi just did. She can feel her heart thumping irregularly.

In contrast to Yume's slight annoyance, Momoi gets even happier when she saw how Yume is pouting. It's a rare occurrence she never though she'd see this soon.

"Maa, maa~ Let's go, Yuu-chan!" Momoi gushed in delight as she hooked her arm around Yume and pulled her past the gate excitedly.

Yume sighed a bit, but she let herself be pulled along with Momoi as she smiled a tiny minuscule smile. She's getting used to Momoi's bubbly demeanour.

She feels envious how Momoi's cheery disposition always manages to brighten everyone's day. If only she was like Momoi, perhaps her parents would still be here?

"Today will be fun, Yuu-chan!" Momoi squealed as they walked the streets. "We will be playing hard until we drop!"

Yume sweat dropped at that. She can't do that, she'll still need to do today's lesson revision.

Momoi turned to Yume with a happy face as she tilted her head. "Ne, Yuu-chan. Do you have a place you want to visit?"

Yume thought for a while, but no such place comes to mind. She's new to Tokyo, and she basically spent her time with part-time works and school, so she is pretty much clueless about these kind of things.

"No.." Yume shook her head. "You can decide, Sat-chan. I don't go out much, so I wouldn't know the best places to go."

Momoi expected that, so she had prepared a list of places to visit. After all, Yume doesn't seem like the type of girl that roams the town to shop.

"Ja!" Momoi cheered. "First, we will shop around cute stores in the next street! Then, we'll replenish ourselves with ice cream and crepes! And~, if we're still up to it, we will go karaoke~!"

Momoi has done plenty of researches on places to go with your bestfriends, girls-only. Game centre is fun, but Momoi's been there often with Dai-chan, and that's not a 'girly' hang out, so she'll leave it for next time.