Imagine 5: Can't Sleep

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

It was about half past two in the morning, and I couldn't go to sleep. Joe and I went to sleep at about one. I'm jet lagged from Joe and I's trip to California. I decided to just go onto Twitter and try to get myself more tired.

About half an hour had passed, but I still couldn't go to sleep. I groaned in frustration. We even had to head out to Brighton the next day to hang with Zoe because Alfie was out for a few weeks.

I got up and made myself a cup of warm milk. Before heading back down, I gulped all of the milk. Once I walked in, I carefully laid back down on the bed, but I'm not the best at being careful, and I ended up waking Joe up.

"Sorry, love. I can't go to sleep," I apologized as Joe just nodded his head.

"Come closer to me," Joe said as I scooted as close as I could to Joe.

"I'm going to stay awake until you fall asleep, I promise," Joe said in a sleepy tone.

"Are you sure?" I asked, rubbing my hand up and down Joe's arm.

"Yeah," Joe answered before yawning. We both laughed a bit before I got comfy next to Joe. I closed my eyes and tried to relax and sleep. About 20 minutes had passed, and I was still wide awake. I openned my eyes and saw that Joe was still awake like he promised. He didn't even break a little promise. That's why I love Joe.

"Love, I still can't go to sleep," I groaned, hitting the bed.

"You just need to relax, (Y/N)," Joe said before yawning once more. I closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep for what felt like the 100th time. I hate it when I can't go to sleep it's never pleasant. Eventually, I fell asleep.

I woke up to see Joe's face in front of mine. He laughed at me before speaking.

"I can't go to sleep, (Y/N)," Joe chuckled, making me laugh. This boy is literally the stupidest person I've ever met, but I love him anyways.

(A/N)

Sorry, it sucks! What can you do? I'm tired, so give me a break!