Imagine 37: Weighing Me Down Pt. 2

Extremely important: I'm stopping at either imagine  40 or 45. I'M SORRY! I want to start focusing on my Dan Howell Imagines. I just want to say thank you for everything you guys have done for me. Maybe one day I'll make a second Joe Sugg Imagines book. Please decide in the comments if you have any requests before it comes to an end. I'll have the reader and Joe get married or at least engaged soon. Other than that, thank you so much once again. Btw. Updates will be just random now.

Joe's P.O.V.

After five years, I've finally realised that I've messed up. I've messed up so badly. I'm an idiot, and this is the world's way of making me feel bad. I just let (Y/N) go. As she walked out of our room, I tried to stop her, but something was telling me to just let her go. Now, I regret not trying to grasp onto her one more time. Five years have passed now. (Y/N) is now dating a new guy named Zachary. They've been dating for about two years, and I haven't had a single girlfriend since (Y/N). I just can't move on.

"Joe, I'm heading to Josh's house," Caspar announced before walking out the door. Caspar and I moved in again after (Y/N) and I broke up. Now, I'm constantly afraid that Caspar will leave me because I've become such a clingy person. Then, my phone buzzed. I jumped up and grabbed my phone. I hardly ever get notifications, so this was big for me. It was Zoe.

Zoe: Hey, Joe! Alfie, Annie, and I were wondering if you wanted to drop by our house. We miss you!

Zoe and Alfie had a baby who is now three and named Annie. I haven't seen Zoe and them in almost a year. In fact, I probably haven't left the house in a year. There's no point in me leaving the house. The only person who wants to see me is Caspar. It may sound stupid, but I think I've started to develop feelings for him. Years ago, I would have said I was straight as fuck, but I think I've started to realise that I think of Caspar more than a friend. Then again, I want (Y/N) badly. I quickly texted Zoe, saying that I had plans. It was obvious she knew I was lying, but everyone knew that I'm not doing anything with my life anymore.

With the same empty feeling I have felt since (Y/N) and I broke up, I slowly walked up the stairs to my room. It was a mess like usual. I kicked the trash that was blocking the path to my bed. As I laid my head on my pillow, I felt something hard under it. I looked under it to reveal the first coppy of Username: Evie. Memories of (Y/N) guiding me throughout the process of creating a book filled my mind. I looked at the book for a second before throwing it out the window. Ow! It was a female voice. I jumped up to look out the window. It was (Y/N).

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

There he was. He looked just as big as a mess as I did. We looked into eachother's eyes, and I swear I felt my heart shatter, but I was done crying. Since Joe and I broke up, I convinced an old friend of mine to pretend to be my boyfriend, so I wouldn't have to worry about guys trying to hook up with me. The reason why I was in front of Joe's window was because my cousin threw her teddy bear out the window of my apartment which is apparently right above Joe's apartment.

"Um, w-would you like to chat over some tea?" Joe stuttered before I awkwardly nodded my head. Joe helped me in through the window. We then sat on a couch covered with tissues. Joe slowly walked over to the kitchen to make tea. I looked around the apartment and saw many pictures of Joe and Caspar. Then Joe walked in with two mugs. He handed the mug to me, and I took a sip from it.

"Joe, I'm sorry for just walking away from our relationship like that. I was stupid, and I never thought about how you felt ab -" I apologized right before Joe cut me off.