Imagine 28: Our Little Secret

Requested by @lolaritac

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

A Few Weeks Ago

"Bye, (Y/N). I'm heading out with my dad, but Caspar is here," Joe explained before placing a kiss on my forehead. I waved goodbye, looking up from my laptop. The front door closed, and there was shuffling from Caspar's room but soon stopped. While I was browsing through Tumblr, there was a knock at Joe and I's door. It was obviously Caspar.

"You don't have to knock," I addressed as Caspar openned the door. He openned his mouth but closed it again.

"Never mind," Caspar spoke, walking back into his room. At the time, I had no idea what Caspar's problem was. After convincing myself to forget that, I continued to scroll through Tumblr, looking through weird edits my fans made of me. The Internet caused a lot of teenage girls to spend their free time not that wisely, but no one really spent their free time wisely. I pressed the play button on my Spotify, and Suburbia by Troye Sivan, one of my good friends, played. Feeling content with the song playing, I hopped into the shower. I quickly washed my body, washed my hair, and got dressed.

With Can't Sleep Love by Pentatonix playing on my phone, I decided to tidy up Joe and I's room. It was a huge mess like always. While I picked up trash on the floor, I sang along to the music. Once I was done cleaning, I walked outside to go cook. I decided to cook some spaghetti. As I was stirring the noodles with the sauce, I felt a pair of unfamiliar hands wrap around my waist and unrecognizable lips kiss my neck. I imediately dropped the spoon and turned around to see it was Caspar.

"What the hell are you doing Caspar?" I questioned, backing away from him.

"(Y/N), I couldn't help it! You were just there, and I couldn't help it! (Y/N). Please don't tell Joe!" Caspar exclaimed as I rolled my eyes. This wasn't even the first time he's hit on me. One time, Caspar kissed me when he was dating another girl. He also groped me right in front of Joe, but Joe still forgave Caspar even if Caspar did all those dirty deeds.

"Do you expect me to not tell my boyfriend ,your best friend, that you kissed my neck and put your hands on places you shouldn't have? You're ridiculous, Caspar! Joe and I have been together for over three years, and we promised to tell eachother everything. I'm not going to lie just so you can still remain friends with Joe!" I answered before the door openned to reveal a very pissed Joe with his dad right behind him.

"Dad, wait in the car," Joe instructed his dad, and his dad went outside. Joe walked over to us and stood beside me.

"What makes you think that (Y/N) wouldn't tell me that you were doing those actions to her? You're just jealous that you don't have a relationship like this! I'm done with your shit, Caspar! It's just even more depressing that you pretend that you haven't done things like this before. I don't want to deal with you anymore. You have disappointed me, Caspar. Leave the apartment. (Y/N) and I are moving out," Joe spoke not even bothering to look Caspar in the eye.

"But I ju-" Caspar tried to defend himself before Joe interupted again.

"Goodbye, Caspar."

Present Time

Joe, Caspar, and I all signed the last of the paperwork we had been presented. No one looked at eachother in the eye. I think the landlord picked up on the whole "I hate you, but we need to do this" kind of thing. It was beyond awkward. Everyone had trouble looking for words. Our landlord did a few things with the paperwork and looked back up at us.

"You guys are good to go now. I wish you good luck with your lives," our landlord said before we all nodded our heads. Joe and I walked to our moving van that was on the other side of the parking lot from Caspar. Him and his slutty girlfriend drove away.

"As much as I hate Caspar, we still need to film videos, faking the whole fall out," Joe spoke up, pulling out of the parking lot.

"Are you kidding me? You still need to film videos with him?" I questioned as I stared at commuters who were in a hurry to get to work.

"Yeah, I'll just drop you off at Jim and Tan's," Joe explained before I just nodded my head. We arrived at Jim and Tan's within a few minutes. Our property is fairly close to Jim and Tan's which is really nice because now I can see my friends within walking distance.

"Bye," I awkwardly stated, walking to Jim and Tan's door. Tan and I just talked about the whole Caspar incident. Before I knew it, Joe arrived at Jim and Tan's door.

"Let's go, (Y/N)," Joe said with no emotions. We got back into the moving truck to head to our property.

"How was the video?" I asked as Joe drove down the streets.

"I swear to God, I almost punched him in the face. We had to record that carrot head's video a second time because he realized that the microphone wasn't on!" Joe exclaimed, letting all his feelings go.

"Wow," was all I could say. Caspar really pissed Joe off, and I don't think there is anything Caspar can do to repair the hole he has created in their friendship.

"Let's just get out and unpack," Joe explained, hopping out of the moving van.

"This needs to remain our little secret."

(A/N)

Thanks for all the requests! Keep private messaging and commenting your requests. They help me out a lot. xxx