Imagine 6: A Christmas Miracle

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

I woke up in my room all alone. It's not like I was expecting to see anyone beside me. I'm a single Pringle who is in love with an extremely hot and kind guy named Joe Sugg. Joe and I have been bestfriends since preschool. We go back far.

It took me a few minutes to realise it was Christmas. Joe and I have spent every Christmas together for the past 15 years. My parents got in a car crash when I was around five, so I moved in with my uncle. He was fine and all, but it felt so weird not having a mum and dad like all my friends. That's why my only friends we Joe and Zoe.

Joe and I met on the preschool playground. At the time, my parents were still alive. Joe spilled a box of apple juice all over my white dress. I ended up slapping him. Even if we fell out in preschool, we still became bestfriends. I ended up spending all my Christmas celebrations at their home. Their parents treated me like another daughter. I realised I was into Joe on his 11th birthday party. His friends dared him to kiss me. It felt like fireworks, and I've wanted to be with Joe ever since.

Once we were 18, we moved out together, so I could be close to my university. I studied language and it was amazing. I'm trying to become an author. A lot of my sample books are about Joe and I if we were a couple. I know, I'm insane, but that's what love does to you. I just wish Joe would wake up and realise I like him so freaking much.

After checking out my social media, I decided to get out of bed. When I walked out, Joe was shirtless and watching T.V. I felt butterflies in my stomach. Joe drives me nuts. I'm crazy about him.

"Merry Christmas, (Y/N)!" Joe smiled, wrapping his arms around me as I took in Joe's scent. Joe always used the cologne I got him a few years back. His body felt like heaven pressed onto mine.

"Merry Christmas, Joe," I greeted him before Joe pulled away. I mentally pouted, missing Joe's features against mine.

"We're leaving for Brighton in like an hour by the way," Joe reminded me. He knew me so well, I forget everything. If only Joe knew the one thing I wanted him to know the most.

"Okay," I simply said before pouring myself a bowl of cereal.

"Hey, (Y/N). Can you make me some cereal as well?" Joe asked as I nodded my head. I made Joe some cereal as well and made my way to Joe. As I walked, I tripped on a cord for the lamp. I spilled the cereal all over Joe and I. It's a good thing I used paper bowls instead of glass ones. I didn't want to do the dishes.

"Shit, I'm sorry, Joe," I apologized as Joe helped me up. He grabbed a ton of paper towels for the both of us. We both dried ourselves up from all the milk and cereal.

"It's okay. We should probably freshen up, now," Joe suggested before I nodded my head. I picked up the bowls and put them into the bin. We both walked into our rooms to clean up.

I laid out a Christmas jumper with some black leggings. After getting my clothes ready, I hopped into the shower. Once I was finished getting my clothes on, I put my makeup on. After that, I grabbed my backpack filled with clothes since Joe and I were staying over for a few days.

I'm not the kind of girl who takes literally ten years to get ready. In fact, I take less time to get ready than most guys, including Joe. Eventually, Joe walked out of his room and into the living room where I was using my phone.

"Are you ready?" Joe asked, grabbing his keys.

"I was born ready!" I giggled as we walked out the apartment, locking the door. We hopped into a taxi to head down to the train station. While waiting for our train to come, Joe and I got some breakfast since I ruined our bowls of cereal.

We also met a few fans. Surprisingly, they knew who I was. I've only been in a few of Joe and Zoe's videos. They even asked for autographs and selfies which really warmed my heart.

We had our sacks of presents ready to exchange with Zoe and Alfie. The train finally pulled up, so we hopped in. Joe and I joked around and did our own things.

After what felt like ages, the train got to Brighton. Joe and I took a taxi to Zalfie's. I felt excitement fill my body as we pulled up at their driveway. Joe paid the driver whilst I jumped out of the car with all our gifts. I knocked on their door a few times before Zoe openned it. She immediately dragged me into the living room.

"Merry Christmas, (Y/N)! I can't believe we're spending another year of Christmas together. We've never missed a single year!" Zoe cheered, pulling me into a hug and same with Alfie. Joe walked in with the rest of presents. Zoe and Alfie also greeted Joe. We all talkedd and joked around.

We deicided that we should start opening our gifts. I gave Zoe some makeup and pajamas that matched with mine. We were basically your idea of sister goals. We were that close. I got Alfie a new camera. He absolutely loved it.

I got Joe a picture frame filled with tons of pictures of us throughout our friendship. Joe was literally in love with it. I just wish he would be in love with me and not the gift that I got him. Don't get me wrong. I'm beyond happy about the gift, but he's Joe Sugg, the guy I've been in love with for like ages.

I got hair tools from Zoe which I totally appreciated. Joe broke them during a video we filmed together. From Alfie, I got new phone and laptop cases. I also got candles from him. They smelled like heaven. Lastly, I got a bunch of stuff for my Polaroid from Joe. I was literally addicted to my Polaroid.

We all had lots of fun. When I'm with these wonderful people, I feel like nothing's wrong. That's why I always spent Christmas with them. They took my mind off the misery I had growing up. Joe and I decided to head upstairs because all of us were going to play some games on Alfie's new iPad from Zoe. The two of them were getting our cookies out from the oven, so it was just Joe and I sitting on a couch.

"Thanks for always spending Christmas with me. You are such an amazing person for doing this. It takes a real heart to spend Christmas with an unattractive, depressed girl," I said, laying my head on Joe's shoulder.

"Anytime, (Y/N), but please don't call yourself unattractive. You're gorgeous," Joe repplied as my eyes widened. Joe called me gorgeous!

"You're just saying that," I giggled with my rosy cheeks.

"I mean it, (Y/N). I've been trying to spit this out for a long time, but I never had the courage. Now, I have the courage to say I love you more than a bestfriend. You mean so much more to me. Be mine?" Joe explained, making my heart beat faster than it has ever. I nodded my head because I was unable to speak. This was just too much for me. Joe has feelings for me! Joe smiled before placing a soft kiss onto my lips. I loved every second of it. That Christmas was a very memorable one.

(A/N)

Merry Christmas! Thank you so much for reading this. It was so much fun to write. I know it's kind of like any other bestfriend love story thing, but I love it anyways! If you don't celebrate Christmas, happy holidays! I know it can be hard living in a place where most people celebrate a different holiday, but never forget that you shouldn't worry about what other people are saying. You celebrate what you celebrate!