Imagine 23: Dirty Q&A (Really Bad Smut)

Warning: Yeah, it's a little smutty. I've hit a very low point. Happy Alentines Ay! Let the picture do the explaining. LMAO

(Y/N)'s P

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

"I can't believe we're doing this. I'm probably going to have to walk out from embarrassment or something," I giggled as I took a seat next to Joe in front of his camera and other recording equipment. Joe and I were filming a dirty Q&A for Valentines Day. I know, this is going to be awkward as hell. It doesn't help that Caspar and Oli are also in the room.

"You'll be fine!" Joe laughed before he did his intro.

"Hey everyone! Happy Valentines Day! For today's video, (Y/N) and I will be doing a dirty Q&A because (Y/N) has a dirty ass mind!" Joe laughed, making me elbow him.

"The first question is for (Y/N). The question is how big is Joe's dick?" Joe spoke as I just hid my face in my hands giggling like crazy. Caspar, Joe, and Oli were all laughing their faces off because of my reaction.

"Big enough!" I answered before more laughs filled the room.

"You heard it her first! Joe's dick isn't as big as you thought it was!" Caspar joked, causing more laughs to fill the room.

"The next question is when was the last time you guys had sex?" Joe said before Caspar immediately jumped into the frame.

"THEY WERE GOING AT IT LIKE CRAZY LAST NIGHT! IT'S TERRIBLE! I THOUGHT IT WOULD NEVER END!" Caspar practically screamed. My cheeks turned an extremely red color. I looked at Joe who was also blushing like crazy.

"Anyways, the next que-," Joe said before Joe and I started laughing out of embarrassment again.

"You're impossible to make a video with," Joe complained while I just laughed, hiding behind Joe.

"THE NEXT QUESTION IS HOW ROUGH IS (Y/N) IN BED ON A SCALE FROM ONE TO TEN?" Joe practically screamed. I immediately covered Joe's mouth worried that our neighbors heard that. Caspar and Oli started laughing extremely hard.

"I'm not that rough," I giggled.

"What the hell are you talking about? You're so dominant. I give (Y/N) a solid 15. She's so dominant that she's not even a ten" Joe said, making me blush.

"There has been way too much blushing in this," Oli spoke.

"Try doing one of these Q&As with Wallis!" I teased Oli. Oli immediately went quiet. Everyone bursted into laughter again. I took Joe's phone to see the next question.

"Oh, dear Lord Jesus Christ. Has (Y/N) ever made you extremely sexually frustrated?" I asked while laughing my face off. We all turned are our heads to Joe.

"Maybe once or twice," Joe chuckled, turning me on.

"What do you mean? I feel like you're always sexually frustrated because of (Y/N)" Caspar responded. Joe shot Caspar a death glare, making me laugh my face off.

"The next one says to kiss on camera?" I said in disbelief, but before I realized what was happening, Joe placed his lips on mine. At first, I didn't kiss back, but I eventually did.

"Ewwww! Get a room!" Caspar said, covering his eyes. Joe and I pulled away, laughing.

"This is our room, but you guys came in!" I defended Joe and I. Caspar just stuck his tongue out.

"That's just a sneak peak of what Joe will be getting tonight!" Oli teased us.

"You're making it sound like (Y/N) and I have sex all the time!" Joe laughed with me.

"You kind of do," Caspar said under his breath. I held my middle finger up at Caspar.

"JUST DO THE NEXT QUESTION!" Oli screamed impatiently.

"OKAY!" Joe and I yelled back, causing everyone to laugh. Joe took his phone out to read the next "question". This felt like we were being interrogated or something.

"Last time you had an orgasm?" Joe questioned when Caspar jumped up again and positioned himself on Joe and I.

"It was obviously last night!" Caspar said with his pointer finger up if he was he genius or something. Joe and I rolled Caspar down to the floor while we kept laughing.

"I think I have had enough of these," I giggled, getting up from the bed.

"(Y/N) is limping because Joe fucked her so hard last night!" Caspar and Oli laughed as I walked out of Joe and I's bedroom.

"JUST DO YOUR OUTRO, JOE!" I laughed, standing in front of Joe's door. I heard Joe laugh a bit before he finished his video. 

"Joe's video is done," Caspar and Oli laughed before they walked out of the room. Joe was inside putting all his recording equipment away. I walked up to Joe and pecked him on his lips. Joe and I stopped and looked into eachother's eyes. Joe eyed me up and down.

"You're so fucking sexy," Joe smirked, reconnecting our lips. Things started to get heated. I was pinned down onto the bed with Joe hovering over me. Joe was still kissing me so hungrily. Joe sucked on my sweet spot and left a love bite. All of sudden, Joe stopped. I looked at Joe confused. Joe just started to continue put all his recording equipment away like nothing happened just seconds ago.

"You're such a tease!" I whined, sitting next to Joe. I unzipped Joe's pants and pulled them down along with his boxers. Joe just stared at me like he didn't know what I was doing. His dick was hard. I started to pump his dick. Joe was trying to hold in the moans, but then I started sucking on his "friend". Joe let out a moan. I smiled in accomplishment. Soon enough, Joe and I's clothes were on the floor. Joe put on a condom before he took a deep breath. Suddenly, the door openned.

"Fuck!" Joe yelled, trying his hardest to cover the both of us with our duvet.

"Oh, crap! Sorry!" Oli exclaimed, shutting the door in seconds.

"Way to ruin the mood," I said before getting up and gathering my clothes.

"C'mon, (Y/N)! Please I need you!" Joe whined.

"Just pleasure yourself," I giggled, putting my clothes back on. Joe sighed and got up to put his clothes back on.

"Happy Valentines Day, Joe and his 'friend'," I giggled, giving Joe's "friend" a little squeeze.