Imagine 22: Fallen For You

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

"What about that, (Y/N)?" Gracie, my bestfriend, asked me, holding a flowery blouse. We were just doing some  shopping because my luggage with a ton of my clothes got lost in Portugal. Why does the world hate me?

"It looks cute," I said mindlessly as Gracie threw that blouse into our trolley of clothes. Shopping is extremely boring in my opinion. I just wanted this to be all over.

"Okay, I think we're do-" Gracie said before I sighed in releif.

"Done with the tops," Gracie finished her sentence, making me roll my eyes.

" Why do I need so much clothes anyways? I hardy go out of the house!" I complained.

"We just need to get you a few pairs of shorts, skirts, legging, and jeans!" Gracie exclaimed.

"That's what you said about the tops! There are over 20 tops in there! I'm definitely not paying for all of that," I said, emphasizing definitely.

"I mean it for real now. I promise," Gracie reassured me.

"Fine, but I'm waiting outside. You know my size, style and all that shit. Just call me when you're done," I told Gracie before she nodded her head. I walked out of the store with sore feet. I took a seat on a little bench.

"Excuse me, dear, but may I please take your seat?" an old women asked. I mentally sighed.

"Oh, sure," I smiled, standing up. The old lady smiled back at me, thanking me. My stomach grumbled a bit. With still incredibly sore feet, I walked over to the escalators where the food court was just a floor above.

There was a fair amount of people on the escalator, including a teenage girl, a mum and her child, a bunch of 12 year old boys, and a guy who looked about my age. I was now halfway up when theat guy all of a sudden tripped on the escalator. I tried my absolute hardest not to laugh, but I couldn't help it. I know, I'm a terrible person. Everyone on the escalators were laughing. After I contained my laughs, I helped the guy up.

"Oh my God. Are you okay?" I asked, helping up the guy off the dirty floor. Once I saw his gorgeous, striking blue eyes, I felt my heart beating faster.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just a bit clumsy at times," the guy laughed. God, he was hot.

"I'm (Y/N)," I smiled, holding out my hand for him to shake. I tried my hardest to make a great or atleast a decent impression on him.

"I'm Joe. Pleasure to meet you," Joe said before it got all quiet. Oh great, awkward silences. That never helps with first impressions.

"Would you like to go out with me sometime. I know this is very sudden, but you seem like a really nice girl," Joe said.

"I'd love to go out with you," I smiled.

(A/N)

(PLEASE READ! )

I KNOW IT IS REALLY SHIT, BUT I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO WRITE ABOUT! PLEASE REQUEST IDEAS! I'M ALMOST AT THE POINT WHERE I WILL WRITE ABOUT JOE DYING! REQUEST ANYTHING! I'M ACTUALLY WILLING TO WRITE SMUT IF YOU REALLY WANT IT! (I'm probably going to regret saying that) JUST PLEASE SEND IN YOU REQUESTS! THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME!