Imagine 11: Pranking Caspar

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

Everyone knows about Joe and Caspar's amazing prank war that has been going on for quite a while. I moved in with the two about two years ago, and I've witnessed these pranks first hand. They were all freaking hilarious. The boys really know how to be creative. Joe decided that I should get a little involved with this war.

Joe and I discussed the plan. I was supposed to pretend that Joe had been kidnapped/ murdered. Joe was supposed to hide in the closet, and I was supposed to somehow lead Caspar there. I put makeup on Joe to make it look like he was bleeding and bruised. Caspar was coming in about five minutes, so Joe hid in the closest while I dialed Caspar's number

"Hello?" Caspar said.

"Caspar! I think Joe has been kidnapped or murdered in the apartment. I went out to hang with some friends, and I walked back into the apartment to see no sign of Joe. I'm in the car, waiting for help," I said through the phone, acting as best as I could.

"Holy shit. I'll be there in like a few minutes. Just hang tight," Caspar said. I ran down to the car and sat in it until Caspar arrived. Soon enough, I saw Caspar running into the parking lot. He spotted my car, and I openned the door.

"Have you looked around the apartment?" Caspar asked as we walked to the entrance of the building. I quickly texted Joe without Caspar noticing.

"I didn't want to look around. I'm afraid that someone might be in there," I explained as Joe repplied with a thumbs up. We got to the door and openned it. I hid behind Caspar.

"Oh my fucking God. There is blood on the stairs," Caspar whispered as we walked around the "blood" that was actually just plain old ketchup.  Caspar slowly approached Joe's door and openned it. We had more "blood" all over the floor. We had a toy gun also sitting on Joe's desk.

"I'm so scared," I whispered, trying my absolute hardest to act with no skills in acting what so ever.

"It's okay. Stay calm. Get ready to call for help," Caspar responded as I took out my phone.

"Maybe we should check the closest," I suggested which was Joe's que to get ready.

"Are you kidding me? That's how people die in horror films!" Caspar scolded. I just shrugged my shoulders.

"What if he's in there?" I said, pointing at the closet.

"Fine," Caspar gave in as he slowly openned the closet door to reveal Joe laying there.

"Holy shit! He's dead!" Caspar screamed as Joe and I bursted into laughter.

"What the hell is going on?" Caspar yelled as I helped Joe up from his position in the closet.

"It's a prank!" Joe laughed, holding his sides.

"You two are such bitches! I was so fucking scared!" Caspar exclaimed, making Joe and I laugh even harder.

"Love you, Caspar!" Joe laughed.

(A/N)

First off, I'd like to say I know this prank probably went too far, but it's not like they would actually do it. Or would they? But really don't hate. I couldn't think of any other somewhat original pranks. So yeah! That's it! Bye! xxx