Imagine 30: Out Of Context

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

"Everybody is here already, (Y/N)." Joe announced after walking into my room. All our friends decided to take me out for dinner as an early birthday dinner because everyone is busy on my birthday.

Joe and I have been together for about three months now, but the internet doesn't know about our relationship. The reason why Joe and I are too nervous to tell the Internet about us is because our fans don't get along. One day, our fans just all of a sudden got pissed off by eachother. Joe and I still don't know what made them so annoyed.

"Just give me a second, love," I replied, putting a little bit of lipstick on. Joe stood behind me and looked into my eyes through the mirror. He wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Happy early birthday, (Y/N). I love you so much," Joe smiled before placing his soft, welcoming lips onto mine. After we pulled apart, I grabbed my bag and phone and walked out to the lounge where a lot of our friends were waiting, including Caspar, Oli, Tyler, Korey (Kuhl), Zoe, Alfie, Tanya, Jim, Marcus, Troye, and Louise with Darcy.

Once everyone saw me, they ran up to me and wished me a happy early birthday. After everyone was done speaking to me, we all started walking to a restaurant that was very close to my apartment. As we walked together in one humongous group, Joe walked over to me and laced our hands together. Joe and I aren't supposed to do these couple actions in public due to all the annoying press who always want the best story they can get, so I took my hand out of his. I looked over at Joe, and he gave me a reassuring smile, so I laced our hands together once again.

By now, we were all getting weird looks from fellow London citizens because Zoe started singing One Direction songs, and soon enough everyone was singing along while bursting into laughter. More attention was surrounding us, so Joe and I had to stop holding hands because there could've been paparazzi.

We started nearing the restaurant, and sadly the "beautiful" singing died down. Joe walked up to the front desk and told the waiter about our reservation. The waiter led us to a large table in the outside part of the restaurant. We all took our seats, and I sat in between Joe and Caspar with Tyler and Korey across from me. We received our menus and ordered our food.

"So, (Y/N) and Joe. How's the whole thing going on? I heard it's becoming more complicated. There is still lots to uncover" Tyler asked while everyone had their own conversations. By thing, Tyler was referring to our secret relationship.

"It's pretty difficult. I don't know when I'll be ready. There is so much pressure on us to just say something about this whole thing. People say wait til you're ready, but I don't think I'll be ready anytime soon," Joe answered as Tyler nodded his head in agreement.

"You are making the right decision of waiting til you're ready. There have been many people who exposed themselves before they were ready, and it lead to many consequences. Trust me, I learned these important things early in my career," Tyler responded, and I agreed with what Tyler was saying. At times, I just wanted to just tell the whole world that Joe and I are a couple, but Joe and I still need to wait. Right now is still a very bad time to tell the world about us because our fans are still pissed at eachother.

"Thanks, Tyler. Your support means a lot to the both of us," I smiled right when our food started coming. I received my food, and it was extremely good. I never knew anything could taste so good. Once everyone was done eating, I received a little cupcake with a lit candle on it. Everyone sang happy birthday to me, and I loved every second of it. It was one of the moments you want to remember forever.

"Okay, (Y/N). Alfie and I have a gift for you!" Zoe chirped, handing me a bag that was an ombré turquoise color. I openned it, and it was a new camera which I desperately needed after I dropped my camera down a flight of stairs in L.A. I got up and gave them huge hugs. Soon enough, everyone was giving me amazing gifts, and I loved all of them. Once we finally found a way to pay the bill, we walked out of the restaurant. Then we all walked back to my apartment. After we arrived at my apartment, everyone said one last happy birthday to me and left. It was just Joe, Caspar, Oli, and I.