Imagine 38.5: Never Be Relationship Goals

Requested by @IImackennaII

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

"My feet hurt so much! And I smell absolutely terrible!" I whined while I openned the door to Joe and I's front door. Joe forced me to go running with him, but I'm not in shape whatsoever. He just laughed at me.

"We only ran like two miles!" Joe pointed out as we made our way to our bedroom. I threw my water bottle onto the bed along with my body that was exhausted.

"I can barely run half a mile without wanting to throw myself into a pool of potatoes," I groaned before getting up to get in the shower. Joe just laughed at me once again.

"That actually sounds quite nice to be honest," Joe chuckled, throwing me a towel. I hopped into the shower and made sure I didn't smell like dog shit anymore. Joe then went into the shower while I turned on the T.V. The only thing worth watching was the Notebook. I was so engrossed in the movie that I didn't even realise Joe jumping on the bed beside me until he tried getting comfortable by laying on my legs, then lap, then arms, and much more.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I giggled at his actions. He was still continuing his quest to get comfortable. Eventually, Joe decided not to lay down on me but use the pillows that were there for a reason. We continued to watch the Notebook together.

"Hey, (Y/N). Can you smell my breath to check if it stinks? I'm too lazy to check myself," Joe laughed as I just pushed him aside.

"You are actually disgusting, Joe. You have a nose, so check it yourself! I'm trying to watch the movie, but you're being obnoxious!" I argued, scooting away from Joe. Joe went quiet for a second. He started kissing my forehead and my hands. Joe pulled me closer to him.

"I'm sorry, babygirl," Joe purred as I just rolled my eyes just to irritate Joe. He hates it when I don't pay attention when he shows me his affection for me, and it doesn't even have to be sexual. He continued to kiss me on my hands and my forehead and soon enough my nose.

"Joe! Stop! I'm still watching if you haven't noticed" I complained in a playful tone. Like he didn't even notice me talking to him, he continued to kiss all around me.

"Shush, baby girl. Joe's got you," Joe whispered as I began to feel a bit creeped out.

"Enough! I'm going to the lounge!" I laughed before I walked out the door to the lounge with my laptop. I needed to edit some videos, but Lord knows I wasn't going to actually edit. While I was scrolling through my Tumblr, Joe walked over to the kitchen. He grabbed a water and sat beside me. Joe was watching a movie on T.V. Just to irritate him, I started to repeat Joe's actions from a while ago. I kissed his nose and his forehead.

"I actually appreciate the affection unlike someone who goes by (Y/N)," Joe snickered in a playful tone while I held my hands up in surrender. After a few minutes, I repeated my actions from a while ago. This time we just laughed at how corny we were being. I just had to comment on this.

"No matter what we will never be relationship goals!"

(A/N)

Oh my God, @IIMackennaII ! I feel like I just fucked up your request! I'm so sorry! I tried my best! I feel like I've let you down! So sorry!

P.S. I'm about to decide what the last two imagines are going to be about after editing this! Also, majority and my personal opinion are what totals everything up! I'll probably be back in half an hour or so to tell you guys the results because I still need help!😂 (Can you even see emojis? Probably not!)

-Erika