Imagine 12: Everyone Knows

Warning: This is a long Imagine, so if you get bored easily, I SUGGest (see what I did there?) that you skip this imagine!

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

"C'mon, Joe! Why do we have to keep our relationship away from the public eye?" I asked, surfing through all the channels on T.V.

"(Y/N), I've told you a thousand times. People are going to hate on you," Joe explained as I finally settled on a channel.

"Why does that matter?" I whined before picking my cup of water up to drink from it.

"I love you so much! I don't want you to feel bad about yourself. People can be really cruel, and their words can hurt more than a gun going straight through your heart," Joe responded as I laid my head on his lap.

"Please, Joe. Just one date out of the apartment! All of our dates are always inside of this apartment," I said, looking into Joe's beautiful, ocean blue eyes.

"Fine! Just one," Joe said before I got up and started jumping up and down and squealing. Joe and I have been together for over a whole year, but no one knows about us besides our friends. The rest of the world doesn't know a thing. Joe has always been so protective.

I've seen the reactions of fans when they see Joe next to a girl in a picture even though their relationship isn't a thing, but Joe and I do have a relationship which will lead to more hate than ever. I don't want the hate, but being with Joe is a risk I'm willing to take. As much as I love Joe and Caspar's apartment, dates get boring in here.

Joe got out his phone and looked at some 5 star restaurants which made me extremely excited. Eventually, Joe found a restaurant that made both of our mouthes water. Joe called the restaurant to make a reservation.

"We're heading to the restaurant at about 6 p.m," Joe said as I jumped on him and gave a passionate kiss.

"Eager much?" Joe laughed as I giggled a bit before running into my apartment a few apartments down from Joe and Caspar's. I got an adorable outfit from my closet. (Outfit choices at the top. Comment what you wore to the date!)

After I was done laying my outfit out, I hopped into the shower and washed my body, bursting out the lyrics to all my favorite songs. Once I was done showering, I threw my robe on and did my makeup. I then dried my hair and curled it a bit. Then I threw my outfit on, grabbed my bag, and made my way to Joe and Caspar's apartment.

I unlocked the door with a key Joe gave me and saw Joe throwing on a black jacket. He looked absolutely sexy. I felt my heart beat faster. He smirked at me and held his hand out for me. I laced our fingers together, and we walked to my car.

"You look absolutely stunning," Joe smiled, making my cheeks turn a light shade of pink.

"Back at you," I giggled as Joe openned the passenger seat's door for me. I smiled as Joe walked over to the driver's seat and drove off to the restaurant. I still couldn't believe that Joe and I were finally going out of the house for a date. It felt unreal. Joe always told me that he never was ready to take me out of the apartment with just us two.

Eventually, we arrived at the restaurant. It was gorgeous. There were tons of people outside probably waiting for a table. It's a good thing Joe already made reservations. We were sat on a balcony with little lights surrounding each table. Our waiter came and took our orders. I ordered ________ (Fill it in), and it tasted like heaven. Everything was just perfect. 

"Would you like to order dessert?" the waiter asked with his thick, French accent.

"No thanks," I responded as he handed our check over. Joe insisted on paying for our meal even though it was extremely expensive. We walked out with hands laced together. Instead of heading to the car, we decided to take a walk around a nearby park. It was beautifully lit up by colorful lights. I stopped in our tracks to look at Joe in his ocean blue, mesmerizing eyes.