Imagine 27: Wisdom Teeth Conversations

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

"I'm so scared! How did you guys get your wisdom teeth out when you were 14 and 15? I'm 23 and literally crapping myself right now!" I freaked out with Joe and Zoe on both sides of me. We were waiting in the waiting room of my dentist. Recently, my dentist told me that my wisdom teeth were finally ready to be taken out after so long. I'm glad it took forever because I hate the dentist.

"You'll be fine, (Y/N)," Joe comforted me, placing a kiss on my forehead. Zoe nodded her head.

"It'll be fine. They'll put you on the gas, and you won't feel a thing," Zoe explained.

"(Y/N) (Y/L/N)?" a women said before I stood up.

"We'll see you soon," Joe smiled before placing one last kiss on my lips. I waved at the two before walking down a long hallway.

Joe's P.O.V

Zoe and I anxiously waited for (Y/N) to be done. In reality, I was beyond terrified for (Y/N). She's told me how afraid of the dentist she is. Plus, (Y/N) gets scared easily. That's why I'm not alolowed to do pranks where I scare her. I decided to take my phone out to distract myself. A bunch of people were tweeting (Y/N), wishing her good luck with the procedure.

"(Y/N) (Y/L/N) is done with her procedure. You may see her now. She's in room B5," a women smiled as Zoe and I got up and walked to B5. I openned the door and saw (Y/N) with gnaws. (Are gnaws the things you bite on to stop your mouth from bleeding?)  Once she saw Zoe and I, she smiled.

"Hi, Joe! Hi, Zoe! I'm done with the procedure! I don't remember a thing from the procedure! Sadly, I lost all my wisdom," (Y/N) giggled. A while ago, a dentist told us that she will either be sleepy, chatty, or emotional. It was pretty obvious she was chatty.

"Hey," I chuckled with Zoe. We took a seat next to (Y/N).

"How do you feel?" Zoe asked as (Y/N) mindlessly played with her hair. She looked so adorable.

"I don't know how I feel! I feel sleepy but energized at the same time!" (Y/N) responded loudly but hardly audible due to her gnaws.

"Here, sweetheart. You can take the gnaws off," a women smiled, taking the gnaws out of (Y/N)'s mouth for her.

"Thank you, lady!" (Y/N) giggled. All of a sudden, Zoe's phone buzzed which meant she had a text.

"Oh, it's just Alfie asking how you did," Zoe spoke before typing away on her phone.

"Speaking of you and Alfie, Joe and I did the frickle frackle on your couch at your house!" (Y/N) laughed before I covered her mouth. Zoe imediately stopped typing.

"Ouchie! Joe, my mouth hurts!" (Y/N) giggled.

"You did what now?" Zoe laughed, hitting me in the elbow.

"Hey! (Y/N) was horny, and I was too, but we were at your house and the rest was history," I chuckled as Zoe fake gagged.

"If dogs wore pants, how would they wear them?" (Y/N) questioned while braiding her hair. Zoe and I both bursted into laughter.

"Oh, Joe! When your tub of vanilla ice cream went missing, I was actually eating it in our bathroom!" (Y/N) laughed with Zoe.

"I needed that for a video!" I exclaimed in a playful way.

"And Caspar is planning on pranking you back once we move into the new flat!" (Y/N) explained.

"Oh, then we better tell him your ruined it!" I laughed as (Y/N) started playing with my fingers.

"Did you know dogs have dreams like us?" (Y/N) asked before she started playing with the zipper on my jacket.

"Joe, I hid that ugly shirt of yours in Caspar's room, and you never found out!" (Y/N) confessed.

"Hey, that shirt was one of my favorites!" I chuckled.

"My hair feels so smooth! Did I go to the hair salon during the procedure but didn't even realize?" (Y/N) said as Zoe and I started laughing again.

"I'm hungry! I want Nandos!" (Y/N) whined, messing with my hair. She blew on it and it all flew back. (Y/N) and Zoe started to laugh.

"You like a chicken who was just in a tornado!" (Y/N) pointed out, making everyone laugh again.

"Oh my God. I need this in my vlog," I said, taking my vlogging camera. (Y/N) saw the camera, and she loved being obnoxious in my vlogs, but now she was on the gas, so she's probably going to be even more obnoxious. 

"Joe is a daily vlogger!" (Y/N) practically screamed while Zoe just laughed her face off in the background.

"Well, (Y/N) just hit her wisdom teeth out, and she's acting like a complete idiot," I laughed, recording (Y/N) make loud airplane noises while playing with a paper towel. Zoe just kept laughing so hard. (Y/N) continued to act insane while Zoe and I just captured this wonderful moment, so we could show (Y/N) how insane she was.

"Okay, Ms. (Y/L/N) you're free to go. No eating or drinking for 5 hours, (obviously made that up, I have no idea how long you actually need to wait) and eat soft food like soups," the dentist told (Y/N) before she nodded like an actual lunatic. Zoe and I held (Y/N) on both sides as we guided her to the car.

"I'm tired!" (Y/N) groaned, failing to keep her eyes open.

"You can go to sleep when we get into your car," Zoe responded once we exited the busy office. (Y/N) nodded her head whilst we walked her to the car. Zoe and I helped her into the car and buckled her up. Then, I hopped into the driver's seat with Zoe by my side. A few minutes passed, and (Y/N) was mumbling the lyrics to Hands To Myself by Selena Gomez.

"I can't go to sleep, I can't get comfortable!" (Y/N) whined. I forgot (Y/N) has trouble sleeping when she's in some kind of transportation.

"Hey, Zoe. I'm going to pull over. Can you drive for me? I'll help (Y/N) go to sleep," I told Zoe before she nodded her head. I pulled over on the street, and Zoe took my place while I took a seat next to (Y/N) who was struggling to keep her eyes open.

"Here, love. Lay your head on my shoulder," I said as (Y/N) got comfortable on my shoulder.

"I love you, (Y/N)," I whispered in (Y/N)'s ear, placing a kiss on her temple.

"I love you too, Joe."

(A/N)

Crappy ending. I know.