Imagine 15: Behind My Back

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

Like usual, I woke up this morning without Joe. He has been on tour for a while now. Joe has been so busy with his book tour, his film, and so many more things. I hardly get to see Joe any more. It's always just Caspar and I in the apartment. There is nothing wrong with Caspar, but I miss my boyfriend. Sometimes, Caspar isn't even here.

I walked out of our room to go make some breakfast. Since I didn't feel like cooking, I just made some cereal. While I ate my cereal, I watched some T.V. Nothing was good on T.V, so I decided to watch that one show where they talk about all the pop culture news which was usually just photoshopped shit.

"Now, let's move into the next story!" the host faked smiked as I rolled my eyes.

"Mr. Joe Sugg is our next topic!" the host said as my eyes immediately widened.

"Fans supposedly saw Joe Sugg, a popular British vlogger, leaving a club in Dublin with a girl! Fangirls being fangirls, they followed them to the hotel where he brought the girl back to his room! Joe has a girlfriend named (Y/N) (Y/L/N) who is also a YouTuber! Can you believe that, folks? Fans said that he did not bring (Y/N) to Dublin. Who is this mysterious girl? Is she the 'tour guide' people have been talking about recently? Or may this not even be Joe Sugg? Personally, I believe this is Joe with another girl!" the host said before I turned off the T.V. Is Joe cheating on me? Suddenly, the door unlocked, and it was Joe. By the looks of it, it didn't look like Joe had a late night or anything. No bags under his eyes, no love bites, nothing. Was it really Joe?

What am I thinking? Like I said, that show is just full of photoshopped pictures. Joe loves me. I don't question his love for me because he makes it obvious that he cares for me. Only me. Or is there someone else on his mind?

"Hey, love!" Joe smiled, wrapping his arms around me and spinning around. I didn't react because I wanted to reassure myself that Joe didn't go to a club and bring a girl back to his hotel room.

"What's wrong, (Y/N)?" Joe asked, starting into my eyes.

"D- did you," I said but immediately stopped. I was lost for words. Why am I so afraid?

"You saw the pictures didn't you," Joe said as I nodded my head. Joe probably saw them, too. Or were those pictures real? What if that really was him?

"Love, that wasn't me. It was just some crazy ass fan who was trying to mess with me. I didn't even leave my hotel last night because I was busy recording a video of myself looking through all the things my fans gave me from the book signing. That wasn't even my hotel. I promise I'm not lying," Joe smiled.

"Do you promise that it wasn't you?" I asked, still a little uneasy.

"I promise, love. There is no other girl I would want to be with. You are the only person I want to be with. I promise," Joe smiled.

"I love you," I said before placing a kiss onto Joe's lips.

"I love you, too."