Opposites Don't Attract... I Think: Part 2

Y/N's P.O.V.

What was I thinking? Snogging Joe Sugg is not apart of my plan for success. Why was he even kissing me? I'm your traditional nerd, and he's your traditional jock. We don't mix.

But to be honest, I did enjoy it. I mean, he's Joe Sugg for crying out loud. Everyone can agree that he's very attractive. People would give all the money they have just to peck Joe. Having his hands on me felt so wrong but so right. Yet, I knew it was something I didn't deserve. Someone else should be dating Joe, not me.

As I walked out of the library, I hurried out the doors of school. People were still chatting and having a normal day outside the building. I searched for my car and found two of the most popular girls in the school, Rachel Smith and Riley Parker, standing right beside it. As I approached my car, I assumed their car was just parked beside mine. Well, that was not the case.

"Hey, Y/N. Why are you still here? You usually rush out the doors of school right when the bell rings. Where are you heading off to?" Rachel asked, trying to be nice, but we both knew she didn't even want to be talking to me.

"None of your business. Why won't you just leave me alone? Don't you have a party to get laid at?" I questioned, unlocking my car. The girls were obviously offended, yet they didn't care to react.

"We actually don't have plans today. How about you join us at a small coffee shop and tutor us? We're having trouble in statistics. We know you're really good at that," Riley replied as she twirled her hair with one finger.

"I'm sorry, but I don't tutor people. I should really get going, and you guys should, too. It's almost time for you guys to turn into werewolves and eat rats in the sewers," I answered before attempting to go in my car. Rachel slammed the door closed, closing it on my fingers. I screamed out in pain as the girls just laughed.

"Why don't you want to tutor us? Because you're not looking to make out with us and hope for more like you did with Joe? We saw what you did, and we even recorded it. If you talk to Joe ever again, we'll also release this video of you pleasuring yourself recorded by your neighbor. You should try closing your windows and blinds next time," Rachel giggled, waiting for my reaction. Most people would be freaking out at this point. But I'm not like most people.

"Release the videos if you want. I have nothing to lose. I'll be more successful than any of you. While I'm finishing my last years in Harvard, you'll be wondering where you went wrong when you were in high school. Plus, you know there'll be tons of guys thanking you for that video of me in my free time. I'm not gonna lie, you know me moaning is kind of hot. Now, I think I should go. And I believe you should go, too. You guys should probably return your wigs to the swap meet. They look a little too discount store if I say so myself," I laughed finally opening my car and driving away. The girls just watched me pull out. As I drove past them, I waved and blew them a kiss.

An hour later

After I painted my nails all black, I scrolled through my Instagram, waiting for my "social life" to explode once Rachel and Riley upload the videos. That's when my little brother, Nathan, came into my room and called me down for dinner. To many people's surprise, I actually really care about my family. I guess they're the only people who will really love me and support me no matter what I do. Unlike the rest of the world, my family sees me as just Y/N.

"So, Y/N. I saw that your grade is dropping in statistics. What's up with that?" my mum asked me before taking a spoonful of mashed potatoes.

"It's just the same old 'participation is more important than how you're actually doing with the concepts' that teachers care so much about. How are they preparing us for college if they're just giving us the easy way out? It's stupid," I answered as my mom nodded her head.