chapter forty-nine.

rose.

I enter into my home, breathing in a sigh of relief to know that my parents were out and that I had the whole house to myself. I had just been out doing the shopping for myself seeming as my parents would be away for the next two days with their business. When finally putting the last of my things away I notice a note tucked under a Nerf Gun, the all-too familiar handwriting adorning the crisp white sheet;

'welcome home from shopping my beautiful dark angel ;)

two things:

1) this gun filled w/ max. ammo is yours

2) I have one too + you're under attack as of NOW.'

A small doodle of a skull was messily scrawled under the bottom of the note, with the letter 'Z'. My hands grabbing the gun as my body fuelled with adrenaline as I ran towards the wall, pressing my back towards it. I swiftly inch closer to the living room, both hands on the gun and preparing myself to shoot. I spin as I enter the living room, pointing the gun towards every possible hiding spot that Zayn could fit into, but he wasn't seen. I jump when something soft pelted at my åss, quickly spinning to spot him stood at the doorway, a smirk adorning his face.

"Got you." He winked, pulling back the gun to and aiming once more.

"Game on." I grin, ducking just in time to miss the nerf bullet and shooting quickly. I cheer mentally when I hit my target, the foam bullet having no affect as it bounced off of Zayn's groin. He shuts the door, making it so that we couldn't leave the room fast enough to avoid the bullets. I pull back my gun and shoot, watching it bounce off the family photograph on the wall. Another whizzes past my ear, hitting the wall behind me.

"Rosie, you know hiding will get you nowhere." Zayn crooned, another bullet whizzing past and hitting a vase.

I stalk behind the armchair, peeking quickly and shooting, missing once more.

"You know I'll win." I respond, grinning successfully as a bullet zipped through the air and bounced off of his cheek.

"I have you, I'm sure that always makes me a winner."

"What happened to the nerdy kid who was too afraid to look me in the eyes?"

"You happened."

His words cut me off giving him a chance to lunge at me, my back colliding with the sofa as he lands on top of me. Short breaths fan across the entirety of my face as he cracks another smile, leaning in to steal a quick kiss. My arms slink around his neck, pulling him closer to me.

"Love me, yeah? Forever and always?"

"Forever and always Ro, I love you. I don't care about all that bułlshit of how we're too young, I love you."

"Fifteen and in love, who would have thought a seating plan could cause all this." I laugh, feeling his breaths inch towards my collarbones, his teeth nipping at the surface.

"We shouldn't." Zayn spoke when he saw I bought condoms.

"Come on, my parents are out, it's the summer holidays and we love each other, what more do we need?"

"Maybe because it's not legal?!" He spoke, the inner good boy unleashing from within.

"We graffiti Z, that's vandalism, you know? Against the law and all. Let's not forget the motorbike you steal from your dad."

"Let's go out, I need a fág." He sighed, fingers combing through his hair.

"Illegal!" I sing, causing him to growl and press me against the wall, his hard-on is felt as he presses his groin against mine, causing me to let out a small moan.