chapter thirty.

rose.

As I leave the hospital, I bump into someone's chest, arms wrapping around me.

"You actually think I can't tell when you're lying after spending four years with you twenty-four seven?"

"Zayn fück off!"

"Where are you going?"

"Away from you! Get off of me!"

I struggle in his hold as I am carried to his fancy ass car. Lucy looks on looking confused as ever as I am forced into the car.

"Stay."

"Woof." I glare at him, bringing my hands out like they were paws.

"We need to talk. When we get back."

"No shït." I grumble, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Lucy is right there." He raises an eyebrow.

"Does it look like I care?" I scoff, she had the chance to come back to me, her problem.

"She's your daughter! That's why you should care! What has gone into your brain?! She loves you so much and here you are telling me about how nobody loves you! Well if you want someone to love you maybe you should start loving someone yourself! Someone who's apart of you!" I am startled by his words, a blur of tears layer over my eyes as I look away from his, taking in the scenery outside.

When arriving to his home, he opens the door for me, even takes my bag in. I don't thank him. I walk into his house, waiting by the door. I watch as he helps Lucy with her coat and shoes before she's running off after giving me a wary glance. As soon as we were alone, he guides me to his living room, letting me choose a sofa to sit on before taking the sofa opposite me. I tuck my knees up to my chest as he begins speaking.

"What's gone into you? First you ignore your own daughter completely and now you're suicidal? What's happened Ro?"

"Do you know how hard it is for me to go on with life and entertain a four year old? Having a child is a two person thing! That's why you need two people to get a child! You left me, she left me. Everybody left me! Carl told me he loved me, he told me he would never leave me. He's kept that promise ever since and here I am leaving him! I don't want to leave him! He promised he would never leave me!"

"But Ro, you can find someone so much better!"

"No, no I can't Zayn! I have a child. That's ruined all opportunities for me. Do you know how thankful I am to have Carl? I don't care if he hurts me, because he stays. Physical pain is nothing like the mental pain you gave me when I finally gave up on waiting for you. Four years Zayn. Waiting almost everyday for you to come home and take me away from that hell!" I was crying now, anger dripping down my face in water form.

"Let's bring you up to have a bath yeah?" I am carried upstairs, crying into his chest.

Whilst the bath was running, I was sat on the shut toilet seat, watching Zayn pour in the bubble solution and testing the water. I felt like a child.

zayn.

"Right, you can get in, I'll grab you some clothes and then-" I go to leave but her hand grabs at my arm.

"Don't leave me, please." Her eyes widen, an emotion I can't desipher swimming through her evocative eyes.

I reluctantly nod, sitting down on the toilet seat she was sat at currently at and shut my eyes.

"Get in the bath." I say blindly, crossing my legs over carefully. I hear the small splash and a sigh of relief before slowly opening my eyes after a warning. Bubbles surrounded Rose as she sat there in the bath looking disorientated, eyes wide. I see wisps of red smoke slowly fizzle out into the water, Rose not seeming to mind that her cuts were still bleeding.