chapter twenty-five.

rose.

Graffiti. Everywhere I looked. Every wall spot was covered, the ground even, and the ceiling. I gasp at the different art he had splashed about, some I recognised from when we were sixteen. I stumble back when I look behind me at the wall, my eyes widening and filling with tears. "Z+P"was written in big, graffiti styled bubble writing, hearts surrounding it. Small stems of roses with thorns attached to it spiralled outwards on the wall causing me to fall back. This was our piece. Why would he take it. This was our thing, I bet Perrie didn't do any of it. I edge closer and see very gently there was a curl just beneath the P. Very gently he had turned it into an R, but it was scrubbed out. I bring my fingers to it, going over it gently. I grimace at the sight of my hands, the flesh looked torn and ruined, waiting for a better skin to grow over. I cracked my knuckles, searing pain raced through. I caressed my hand as I held it to my stomach, the pain not leaving as fresh blood dribbled to the cracked surface. I fall onto my knees then into a foetal position, holding my hand tightly to try and reduce the pain. Why did I crack my knuckles? Am I seriously that stupid!

"Ro?" I hear Zayn upstairs as I wriggled on the ground in pain, writhing like a shot animal.

"Zayn!" I shout, my voice cracking as a few tears fall.

"Rosie! What happened?" He came over, kneeling down to where I was.

"I...hurt...my..." I shove my hand in his face, biting my lip from screaming.

"Shït. I think I have some bandages downstairs," I am picked up, he runs downstairs, making me flinch into his chest in fear he would drop me.

My hand is taken in his, a bandage wrapped tightly around causing me to squeak in pain. I cradle it to myself once more before walking out the room.

"No thank you?" He trails after.

"You stole it, how could you. You don't have the right."

"What?"

"The mural!"

"I did it ages ago!"

"I don't care! It was ours! Not yours! Not mine! Ours!"

"I'm sorry if you feel that way but-"

"You don't get it! Do you?" I begin to smile, the stupidity of this making me want to laugh.

"What?"

"I love you. Did you know that? I fücking love you with all my heart and I'm watching you love another girl. I practically made you! You were all wooly vests and shït and I transformed you! Not Perrie, not those boys! Me!" By now my emotions were flying as crazily as my hands, tears falling at different speeds.

"Look, Ro-"

"I'm going to bed, your bed."

"You have insomnia though." I hear him mutter.

"So? I've had to deal with it for four years without you and I'll easy continue for the rest of my life!" I take a glance at him once more before running upstairs. I find a toothbrush that was unused, quickly brushing my teeth and splashing cold water on my face. I strip down to nothing, getting into his bed and squeezing my eyes shut. Sleep will come soon.

I toss and turn for a few more hours until I feel my the covers ripped away from my naked body. I gasp, grabbing the pillow and covering my body. I come face to face with Perrie, her face was heavily made up, eyebrows were drawn together as she glared at me. I snatch the duvet off of her manicured hands covering my body whilst glaring back at her.

"Why the fück are you naked in my fiancé's bed!"

"What do you think?" I snigger, watching her stomp out. I huff, knowing I wasn't going to get any sleep so I reach out for my bra and knickers, slipping them on and throwing my clothes back on. I make my way down, seeing Perrie shout at Zayn whilst the other boys watched on.