chapter twenty.

rose.

"I know."

"What?" I gape at him, eyes widening.

"You're limping. Zayn told me this like two weeks ago when you still spoke and it's been too long, you should be healed by now."

"I'm fine!"

"It's just a small check up, don't worry."

I begin to panic, remembering the last time I went to the doctors. They asked if someone beat me, and Carl banned me from going again, he said I didn't need them anyways.

-*-

"Just stop having rough intercourse." He scolds us both, not realising Liam wasn't my boyfriend.

I feel my face heat up when the doctor tells Liam he had to talk to him privately. Soon we were back in the car, my bottom lip stinging from my nervous biting. Liam sat beside me, locking the doors and not letting me escape from the car, making me panic.

"Why did he ask me if I abuse you?"

I shrug.

"I'm bringing you to Zayn."

"No!" I begin to panic, yanking at the door handle.

"Your boyfriend's abusing you and probably raping you, this isn't good for you."

"I need to get to work!"

"I'll tell Zayn to call you in late." Liam begins to drive, and I begin to cry.

"Please, don't bring me. If Lucy sees me... Please Liam."

"I can't! I may not know you well but I still care. You're in pain! You can't just go through a life of suffering!"

"I already have." I whisper, wiping harshly at my sore eyes,

"Pardon?"

"You've made my life shït!" I scream suddenly.

"What? How?" He exclaimed, stopping at a red light quite harshly.

"You took him away! He loved me!"

"What?"

"He said we had a future together."

"Calm down Rose, you need to breathe."

"He told me, he promised me! And the rose bush! We lit one though!"

"Rose, I have no idea what you're on about, but we're here."

"I'm not seeing him! He doesn't want me! He did this to me! You all did!"

"Rose, calm down, steady breaths."

"Shut up!" He was pissing me off, I wanted to punch him and dent his forehead. I let out a laugh, imagining his face folded.

"Rose." I am soon in his arms as he carries me across the grass to Zayn's. Does he not know that it's rude to walk across someone's garden? I struggle in his hold until he drops me. I grab at his ankles, pulling him down.

"Rose! You're literally a couple of metres away, grow a pair and walk in.

"I'm a girl! You're the one that needs to grow a pair!" I scream, throwing myself on him and pinning him down.

"Zayn" he yells, causing me to laugh.

"You actually think that he can hear y-"

"Ro!" Shït.

"Um, hi." I give him a small wave.

Zayn walks over and I am soon lifted off of Liam.

"What brings you here?" He eyes us both.