chapter one.

zayn.

"C'mon lads!" Louis cheered. Another day of meet and greet , meeting people that have supported us througout our career. We never thought we would make it, just five normal lads doing what we love most. My thoughts stung, what we love the most.

"Five minutes!" I grumbled, burying my head into my plump pillow.

"No Zayn! You got us late yesterday, we don't want to dissapoint the fans again!" Niall scolded, he must've loved the fans the most out of us. We all loved the fans but he interacted more through twitter.

I groaned, turning over.

"If you know you won't wake up, stop calling Perrie so late at night!"

"Perrie's on tour! It's hard to talk to her!" I shout, finally swinging my legs over and getting out of bed.

I walk over to the bathroom, ruffling my hair with my fingers, an attempt to make it look better.

"I know long distant relationships are hard, but if you really love each other, it all works out." Louis sighed, his head popping up like a meerkat before he scurried off to fix his hair.

Love.

The word stung fractures of my heart, as memories flooded throughout my mind. No matter how much I drank, how many tattoos I got, how many cigarettes I smoked and how many kisses I gave Perrie, She never left my mind. The girl who left a thorn in my heart, the girl who's kisses were intoxicating, the girl who still has my favourite leather jacket.

~*~

"I promise, when you visit I'll return it straight away." She pouted, giving me another kiss on the lips. This was her way of making me keep my promise that I would visit her. A promise that I had broken.

~*~

I shake my head, emptying the thoughts away from my mind, my tattoo covered arms were raised with goosebumps. She had this effect on me, and She always will.

-*-

We soon arrived at the meet and greet, Paul, our body guard, was stood by the main door, arms crossed. He gave us a small nod of the head as we entered the building, thousands of screams already erupting once we were seen. I pull on my biggest smiling, raising a hand to wave at everyone.

Many fans come in, us all doing a crazy pose, there were even boy directioners which got us happy as it was rare. It soon came to the end, us all lying down on the ground and hoping we were photogenic in all the pictures we took. This was until a small girl came running in, Paul chasing after.

So I hope you like it, the first chapter :o This book is wrote differently I guess :3 I really hope you like this as I tried to make my writing sound more.. mature? It's not working yet but I hope it soon works out :)

I posted this up so you can see a little on what's going on, idk.

Loveyou all.

~Chamrock Jack xox