chapter thirty-three.

zayn.

When the plane finally lands I'm running to get off the plane first.

"Please stay in your seats until the seatbelt sign has gone off." The lady forces a smile.

"It's urgent, I need to get off this plane."

"Please get back to your seat!"

I am reluctant but I am soon back into my seat for about five minutes until the fücking engines were off and I could finally get up. This is why I take a private plane. My snobby subconsious tells me as I run off the plane. I am quick to get into a taxi and rush out an address. I needed to know what was going on now. Rose did not sound right at all. I was panting when reaching their flat, searching the carpark for Carl's car. When seeing his car I was instantly angered, a small flame ignited and spread around until I was a ball of fury. I stomp up the many stairs, knocking on their door.

"Babe, I told you I can't today it's just- Zayn?" He steps outside, shutting the door behind.

"What are you doing here?"

"You can't abuse Rose on her birthday!"

"I gave her her present!"

"Chicken?! Chicken is not a fücking present!"

"Did you not realise that once she left you it meant she didn't want to be with you? Leave her alone!"

"So what she left us? I'm taking her back!"

"She wants to stay here! Don't be jealous she loves me!" He smirks.

"She doesn't love you." I growl, my fists clenching tightly, white knuckles ready to punch him.

"She doesn't say that when I'm shoving my penïs in her-"

"Don't you even talk about her like that!"

"Why? It happens every night here."

I couldn't contain my anger as my hands wrap around his neck, shoving him up the wall. His eyes bulge as he stares at me in shock, sweat appeared at his forehead.

"She's coming home with me."

"Take her!" He finally splutters as I finally drop him, he slumps on the ground, his face red. He gasps loudly, taking in the oxygen I had restricted him from.

I make my way into the dirty flat, finding a shut door. I budge it open, making my way to Rose immediately. She smiles at me lazily, her eye was bruised, lip busted and many fresh scars were covering every section of her face. Her cheek was bleeding, probably from Carl's earlier punch. I am quick to lift her carefully, making sure I had everything before leaving.

"I need pads." She whispers awkwardly as I make my way out his flat and sit her on the curb.

"Where do we go for them? I don't know."

"Any shop, I just feel really uncomfortable and it's going to leak out." Her face is flushed, eyes refusing to meet mine as she tells me her predicament. I lift her up once more, starting our walk to the shop nearby.

-*-

I finally push my leg off of the wall and make my way towards Rose who had just emerged from the public toilets in new trousers and a minuscule smile on her face. I try not to focus on the bruises on her face as I lead her to the waiting taxi. Her busted knuckles grasps onto the plastic bag with her sanitary towels in, her eyes were watching outside, refusing to speak to me. When she finally does, I'm shocked.

"Go on, say it."

"Say what?"

"You know what! You've told me numerous times that Carl will always abuse me and nev- never love me!" Her voice cracks, she blinked repeatedly, holding back tears.