Chapter 8: Famiglia

A/N: The following chapter is not intended to hurt/offend anyone. Please remember this is fictional and here for your enjoyment. Happy reading!

   " Look Jackson, I was going to tell you but I didn't want to wake you so I left a note on the...". My voice trialed off when I turned around.

   It wasn't Jackson.

   He smirked at me then directed his words to the gaping girl next to me. " S'up sweet tits?".

    I held back a laugh. "What are you doing here?".

    He dragged his eyes from Sadie to meet mine. "Your boyfri— sorry, your roommate wants you".

    I glared at him. "You know what—".

    "Um...i'm gonna go,". Sadie interrupted, getting to her feet and giving me a hug. " I'll text you".

     As soon as she left Aiden sighed. "Whoo! your friend is smokin'".

    I rolled my eyes. " That's Sadie, I met her today so...don't scare her away".

   "Don't worry Ash, the ladies love me". He winked at two girls walking by and I swear they swooned.

   "Well,". I shifted uncomfortably, feeling their glare piercing through the back of my head. " That lady is different...don't hurt her".

"Hmm...". He rested his hand on his chin in thought.

  " Also don't mess with her, or else you'll end up getting another girl pregnant and trying to explain to the firefighters how your car spontaneously caught on fire". I added and laughed at his confused expression.

   "Feisty...that's how I like my women". Something passed over his eyes and he got up and headed in the direction Sadie went without another word.

   Shaking my head I headed back to my dorm. The elevator ride seemed like forever as I found myself yearning for information. I have so many questions and they're finally going to be answered. I heard the familiar ding of the elevator and I stepped out into the decorative hallway.

     The floor was carpeted red and the walls were covered with pictures of past professors and students along with amazing artwork of racer snakes—our school mascot. Underneath some of the paintings were small tables with freshly picked flowers in some pretty expensive vase. It felt like I was in a fancy hotel.

   The smell of pancakes hit me as soon as I walked in the dorm. I covered my mouth trying not to laugh at the sight. The kitchen —which was directly behind the living room, which was directly in front of the front door— had no doors therefore I was faced immediately with a view of a shirtless Jackson wearing denim jeans which —if I may add— showed off his nice butt, and a apron wrapped around his midsection that said Kiss the cook.

  Lucky apron.

  Quickly I pulled out my phone and snapped a picture of him. The stupid phone wasn't on silent so it made one of those click sounds. Jackson was on me before I could say crap. My hands were secured tightly above my head with one of his and his other hand was holding a spatula which was pointed at me. I would've smiled if he didn't look so intimidating. How the heck does he making a spatula seem intimidating?

   "Vanilla bean". He sighed.

   " It's...me". I said when he didn't let go. Not that I wanted him to. My back was pressed firmly against the door and I was very aware of his chest squishing my boobs. I squirmed.