Chapter 16: "Let's make him Jealous"

       The warm water gently massaged my body taking the stress of the last few days away. Not that it's any help with today though. Just when I thought things were going good with Jackson...Ugh I don't even want to think about him right now. Not just because i'm beyond pissed off at the moment but also because i'm naked in the shower and if he makes me squirm with clothes on just imagine...

       Nevermind.

      The point is, it's five in the afternoon and I need some time to cool off. Getting out of the shower I changed into matching underwear —I rarely match, don't know why i'm starting now— and my black leggings with grey tank top. I made a bowl of Reese's Puffs in the kitchen and plopped down to watch Finding Nemo in the living room. Forget Jackson and most definitely forget Sadie. Traitor. Did I mention she tried to call me twelve times? well she did, but who cares!

    Actually i'm urging to call her back but i'm trying to control myself.

      A knock sounds on the door and I drag myself over to open it. A familiar tall, lean, blondie with green eyes and a wicked grin winked at me. Aiden. " Oh hey" I suddenly regret dressing so bleh.

     " 'Sup" He walked in like he owned the place. In a way I guess he kinda does.

            " Nothing" I didn't even try to act cool. Who am I kidding? Jackson probably sent him here to watch over me like i'm a little girl while he fools around with his girlfriend. Please.

    " Ohhh Nemo" Aiden hopped over the couch and sat next to me with a huge grin on his face.

       I turned to look at him, amused. " You like—"

        "Wait shh," He turned up the volume. " This is my favorite part"

            "Don't you people realize," The clean fish threw his fins out. " We are swimming in our own shh—"

       Aiden burst out in an uncontrollable laugh. I smiled "I guess this is pretty funny"

        "Pretty funny," He gasped for air. " Try hilarious"

                "Okay" I shrugged. He's probably on crack.

          "So," He turned to me, getting serious. " I heard you met Stacy"

                " Oh screw Stacy!"  I rolled my eyes while chewing a mouthful of cereal.

         "Oh trust me," He smirked. "Everyone wants to, but Jackson got her first"

            "Tell me," I folded my legs into criss-cross. " How fake is she?"

            " very fake," He made a face. " But who cares! as long as her boobs still work and her ass keeps jiggling it's fine with me"

      I rolled my eyes. " Men"

  " But trust me," He got serious again. "Jackson doesn't like her like he likes you"

       "How do you know that?" I met his eyes which reminded me of a rich grassy plain.

            " For one all they do is fuck" He shrugged.

           I gasped, my face turning pink.

             " I'm sorry," He clasped his hands and rested them on his knees so he looked semi-professional. " Have sexual intercourse"

    " Gross, but whatever I don't care" I tried to play it off.

        " So," He smirked. " You'd rather him do it with you is what i'm hearing"

          " what!," I covered my mouth with my hands. " I never said that... besides..."

             He frowned. " You're a virgin. Right. I forgot"

               " Oh, jeez don't be so happy" I replied sarcastically.

         " Yay," He fake cheered. "You're-gonna-die-if-you-lose-it-to-him"  His words were jumbled up together.

     "What?" My eyes widened.

         " Well," He cleared his throat. " I'm not gay or anything but I heard he has a PHD"

              " He does," I chirped. " In what? wait I thought he was a college freshman, like me..."

                 "Sweetie," Aiden grabbed my hands, I couldn't help but notice how soft they were. " PHD stands for pretty huge dic—" 

    "Okay I get it!" I jumped back and threw my hands up.

         We stopped and laughed. Who would've thought, talking about Jackson actually made me forget about Jackson...Until he walked in making out with Stacy that is. The door burst open and there he was grabbing her butt and there she was with her freakishly long tongue down his throat. They pulled away after Aiden whistled and Jackson couldn't meet my eyes but his girlfriend most definitely could.

       I want to curl up in a ball and—

   "Well," Aiden slapped my butt making me squeal. " It was great spending time with you"

      I met his eyes and he motioned towards Jackson and his slut. Let's make him jealous. 

         " Oh," I twisted my hair and batted my eyelashes. " It was nice spending time with you too"

               " Call me" He bit his bottom lip.

               "Every. Night" I ran my tongue over my top lip and made weird cat sound in the back of my throat like I saw in the movies. I guess Jackson must've thought it was sexy because I could feel his eyes staring at me while I sashayed into my room and when I turned to look at him,

      His mouth was wide open.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey Jacksonators!

     Video of Aiden's favorite nemo scene above :)

   So... What did you think of this chapter? I'm really giving this whole Aiden/Jackson thing a thought idk maybe...hmm...

   Anyways plz vote and comment if you enjoyed the chapter and let me know how you felt about it! I need to know how you guys feel so I can improve, thx for the support!

xoxo,

 Sexy kitten ;)