Chapter 36: Kappa Tau Gamma, Fraternity pt. 1

Chapter 36: Kappa Tau Gamma, Fraternity Pt. 1

      I try to clear my head as the warm water rush over my body. The steam fills the room making everything cloudy like my mind felt at the moment. I can't believe I almost kissed Jackson Miller. First of all, never in my life would a guy like that ever want to kiss me —my ex-boyfriend didn't even kiss me— and quite frankly I was starting to wonder if my lips looked too dry or just unappealing.

     Stepping out the shower I quickly wrapped the towel hanging on a rack around my waist and let my hair fall in damp waves against my back as I decide to let it air dry. Self-consciously I licked my lips just to make sure they weren't dry. In a few minutes I was wearing a black dress that reached my mid-thigh and kept rolling up —yeah, that's the dress Jackson bought me— and black stilettos.

      Sadie had texted me a few minutes ago instructing me what to wear and where to meet her. I have no idea why i'm doing this since I don't know where i'm going but i'm not going to stay here cooped up while Jackson and Aiden are out being adventurous. The dress didn't require a bra which made me even more uncomfortable but without thinking twice, I grabbed my black long strapped purse and threw it over my shoulder before pulling my phone out and texting Jackson.

    I'm going to meet up w/ Sadie. Good luck on your criminal hunt.

     ~A

        My phone vibrated within seconds as I locked the door of our dorm and headed outside.

   Out where? and ...we have him.

  ~J

      Of course they caught him. Part of me was secretly hoping they never did, I mean why would he all of a sudden decide to tell them everything he knows anyway, but if he was planning on escaping why did I have to leave the room?

  Idk she just told me to meet her at the parking lot across the street. She's driving, apparently it's a surprise.

  ~A

        I knew what he would say before he even sent it. Call me a prophet.

     Tell me you're joking.

   ~J

           I couldn't tell if he was mad or just genuinely worried. Part of me didn't care. I left my mom to be away from the controlling and now it's like I might've well stayed and married the richest bachelor like she wanted.

      Sorry but I refuse to stay at home pretending to be your housewife while you're out on your escapades :/

~A

        I tapped the trunk of my car lightly as I walked past it. I honestly don't remember why I promised Sadie I would do this, especially since it 11 pm.

    Sweetie you don't need to be my housewife, my girlfriend can do that. And if you think torturing someone is fun ur more messed up than me.

 ~J

       Torture? of course, that's why he didn't come back yet. Not that I was waiting for him...or anything. I frowned remembering the two deceased bodies I saw in the warehouse. It felt like months but it has only been a couple weeks. I remember how dark Jackson's eyes got, how completely transformed he was. 

Don't hurt him!

~A

       I knew it was hopeless but I had to try at least.