Chapter 53: Sweet Surprises

   I exit the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my body and one around my hair. The room was darker than I remembered so I walked over to the wall by the door and flipped on the switch.

   " About time" A voice said and I screamed dropping my towel.

     "Jackson W-What are you doing here?!" I fumbled to pick up my towel and wrap it tighter around my body.

  "What?," He smirked. " You don't want me to rescue you?"

    " I don't need rescuing" I mumbled.

      " Aw man," He faked being disappointed. " And here I was thinking you were excited to see me"

  "Well I'm not" I stumbled in the closet my cheeks burning of embarrassment —or is it?— and quickly slipped on and pair of grey leggings and a baggy white long sleeve shirt.

  "Is that why you dropped your towel?" He cornered me in the closet.

   "No," I tried to push him back but of course he's way too strong. " Actually my towel dropped because you are incapable of knocking"

  "Oh?," His eyebrows rose. "Did you want me to wake the entire neighbourhood?, maybe get you killed quicker?"

  "Killed? why would I be killed?," I started panicking. " Why do they want to kill me?"

    "Tsk tsk tsk oh you had your chance for me to answer that question but you chose to learn about my past instead remember?" He grinned.

    "Well I'm asking now" I tried to focus on anything other than the fact that he was biting his lip right now.

  "hmm," He placed his lips on my neck and began trailing kisses down my body. "Are you sure you want to know right now"

  "Uh.." My eyes rolled to the back of my head when he got down to the bottom half of my body. "Yes I want to...know.."

  "Now?" His hazel eyes met mine through his long lashes and I noticed the familiar gold flecks in his iris.

    "N-Not now" I could barely talk as my knees grew weak.

       " Do you want me to finish this first?" His voice was low and sexy.

        " Uh-huh" I squirmed against the wall.

         " Then say what I need to hear" He trapped me with his eyes.

           " No, I can't" I felt sweat dripping from my forehead.

             " Say it" His voice was gentle.

             " No" it came out as a moan.

            " Say it" He was more persistent this time.

            " I won't" My breathing got heavy.

             " Say it!" He insisted.

             " I love you Jackson Miller!" I cried out and woke up with a group of blurry faces standing above me under a bright white light.

        Crap,

        This was a dream.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: *insert evil laughter* Gotcha! ;)

  Please remember to vote, comment and fan if this chapter gave you a tingle in your spine :)

XOXO

P.S: Please feel free to yell at me in the comments for being the biggest jerk on the planet for messing w/ your emotions like that hahaha also let me know if you knew it was a dream all along i'd love to see your reactions.

  P.P.S: Hey at least I updated on time <3