BONUS

A/N: Hey everyone! wow it's been a while hasn't it?

A lot of people have been reaching out to me for a sequel, unfortunately there won't be a sequel because that was never my intention with this book.

HOWEVER, I was really touched by all of your sweet comments and the influx of good responses I received, made me decide to create a bonus chapter. 

  It's best if you don't think of this as an Epilogue because the wedding is honestly where this whole story ends in my imagination. 

That being said, I really can't tell you what to do ;)

So what do you say?, are you all ready to do this one last time?

Enjoy ^^

--------------------------------------------------

*BONUS Chapter*

"Gustosa"

I stare at my swollen eyes in the mirror. 

I can't believe he did this to me.

"Hey," A knock from the door made me jump. "Are you okay in there?"

I opened the bathroom door to see an uncomfortable looking Aiden. "You've gotta forgive him, he didn't have a choice"

 I stormed pass him without responding.

"Not again" He grumbled before following behind me quietly.

 People in the hallway watched me in horror as I stomped down the stairs. Just pretend they're invisible. I arrive in front of the maghony door and glance back at Aiden. He stood behind me, blond hair illuminating under the dim lights in the hallway. I could tell by the look in his eyes that he wanted to prevent me from going in. There were six other men behind him, all fiddling with their headsets and trying to avoid eye contact with me.

 A hand firmly grabbed my shoulder just before I turned the knob and I sighed.

"Miss, you can't go in there right now" The security guard said.

 I bit my lip, analyzing my options. 

Here goes nothing.

Slowly nodding  my head I pretended to walk away from the door then quickly stomped on his toes and flung the door open before he could stop me.

  "Wait no!—"

 Jackson turned around sharply at the security's voice. I smiled, staring at my Husband. He stood in front of a panel of glass windows, looking out at the fountain in the garden outside. His dark hair looked disheveled as if he's be running his hand through it for a while. His suit still looks perfect, although he's been wearing it all day now. He lifted his pointer finger up to his ear, showing his bluetooth.

Oh crap, he's in a meeting.

"Sorry" I whispered before his eyes sharpened and he stormed over to me.

  "What the hell happened to her face?!" He yelled at Aiden, completely forgetting about the person on the phone.

 " Oh...she was crying... again," He said apologetically. " We tried to stop her from coming here but—"

 "Crying?" He leaned in close to my face and looked at my puffy eyes curiously.

 "Who do I need to kill?" He asked.

"What?," I touched my face then gasped when realization hit me. " Oh... uh Aiden and I were watching a K drama..."

"Really?" Jackson sighed in relief, his fierce eyes turning playful in an instant.