Chapter 60: "Baby you don't want me"

Whoo hoo chapter 60! (fun fact 6 is my lucky/fav #)  

     RECAP: Ashley woke up in Jackson's bed. She found a black case (6) with a familiar mark that both Jackson and Ashley's dad has. There was a gun and knife in the case. Jackson caught her:

 "What do you think you're doing?" A voice said from behind me. I jumped back. Jackson was standing behind me in a white T-shirt and grey sweats.

" Th-This is a gun, you have a gun...under your bed" I tried to hide the fear in my voice. 

 She later learns that there's a "raging war" going on (or will be going on?). She doesn't want him to get hurt blah blah *insert confrontational conversation about fights and feelings* She talked to Aiden he's fine (maybe). Jackson makes fun of her, it gets hot and steamy (—ish lol) ,

   " Ashley I think I..." He began when we pulled apart again but the doorbell rang making us stop everything completely. 

  And...cliffhanger (not really) bc I love you guys sorry ❣❣

P.S: I suck at doing recaps, can you tell? haha if you have ideas on how to make it better pls let me know (don't say copy and paste).

Enjoy :)

P.P.S: The featured song works well with this chapter!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

       Chapter 60: "baby, you don't want me"

"NO! LEAVE ME ALONE" A voice cried out in terror.

   I woke up with a start.

 " Jackson" I breathe.

    "Jackson!" I yelled this time sprinting to his room. 

      " No please don't," He whimpered as I barged in through his door. " That's my mother"

         A shiver ran through my spine. He was thrashing in his bed.

      He has nightmares about his parents getting murdered over and over again. 

      But why?

     " Hey, hey wake up," I went over to his bed and cradled him. " It's me Ash— uh, vanilla bean"

        I figured my "nickname" would work better since he rarely uses my real one.

         His body grew motionless.

         "Jackson?" I gently slapped his cheek to wake him up. There was a pained expression on his face that could break any girl's heart. 

    His eyes fluttered open."Hey"

     "Hi," I smiled down at him. " Rough night?"

       His beautiful hazel eyes traveled to look at our position and he rose an eyebrow. I had crawled on the bed next to him and somehow managed to pull his upper body over my legs so I could properly hold him in my arms, like a baby. I pulled back trying to seem nonchalant.

   "Um, uh my dad used to hold me like this when I had nightmares as a kid. That was before," I cleared my throat. I could feel his gaze on me as I spoke but was too embarrassed to meet them. "Before he walked out on me and my mom"

     He kissed my cheek. "Your too cute"

       This is the third time he's kissed me, my subconscious noted, does this mean we're getting married?!