Chapter 29: Trust and Games

 A/N: I accidentally started writing Jackson's gf as 'savannah' but it's stacy (i changed it back) so for future reference if you notice anywhere I accidently write savannah plz correct me :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     The door slammed back against the wall with a loud thud. I fell back on my backside and crawled until my back was pressed firmly against the couch. Vito walked in and ran his finger over the coffee table frowning at the little dust particles on his fingers.

    "Dirty dorm?," He eyed me disapprovingly. " So you're mother never taught you the true place of a woman I suppose?"

    " And what is that?" I didn't want to upset him further but I had to ask.

        " Oh you know," He started to walk around touching, and looking at things. " Cooking, cleaning, serving men and—" His eyes locked on the little part on my stomach that was showing— "making babies"

    I blushed and pulled my tank top down self-consciously. I wasn't expecting any visitors so I just slipped this on with my spandex shorts and fuzzy socks. The hickeys from my intimate encounter with Jackson were still there and barley fading.

     " That is extremely sexist and inaccurate, sir," I stood to my feet, not being able to stop myself. " I'll have you know that women are dominating worldwide through sports, music, entertainment and business"

      He chuckled and slipped something in his jacket too small for me to notice what it was. "Oh, I see we have a feminist on our hands"

     "We?" I asked looking around helplessly.

       He brought his hand up to his ear —which had a small earpiece— and urgency passed through his eyes for a second before he smiled at me. "What, you think I would come alone?," He smiled flashing me his evil smirk. " Let's just say if you didn't let me in soon, I would have to resort to plan B"

         He began to walk out and I rushed to stop him at the doorway "Wait! you said you'd tell me who I shouldn't trust"

      He stood in the middle of the hallway, his back facing me and his head looking at the wall next to him. " Sometimes principessa, you'll find that the people you lean on most in the world are the ones that will lie to you and stab you in the back when it counts" 

       There was something about his words that made me picture someone in my mind, but before I could really think about it, Jackson and Aiden appeared in the opposite direction from where Vito left in the hallway wearing all black. Aiden had Sadie wrapped around his arms —what?— and Jackson was carrying Stacy in his arms bridal style.

   I choked on air and slammed the door. Great, my subconscious sneered, now they know you saw. A few seconds later the door swung open and striding in first was Jackson and Stacy, followed by Aiden and Sadie. I shot her a look and her cheeks flushed.

      "Thanks for holding the door" Jackson grumbled.

       "Sorry i'm not your servant" I rolled my eyes and he stiffened. 

           " What have you been up to cutie?" Aiden plopped down on the sofa next to me and my mind buzzed. Should I tell Jackson?

    Surly what happened last time won't happen again right?

      No, I can't be that stupid. Making a mental note to tell him the next time we're alone I made space next to me on the couch for sadie but we were all squashed together so we just pushed the furniture back and made a circle around the coffee table. Jackson sat on my right and Sadie sat on my left with Aiden next to her and Stacy next to Jackson.

   I'm glad she wasn't sitting next to me because compared to her I probably looked like a breadstick. She was wearing a pair of white shorts that covered only about 50% of her buttcheeks and a tight grey turtleneck crop top, sporting her diamond belly button ring. She kicked off her brown sandals and flipped her long dark hair to the side combing it out with her hand and accidently smacking Aiden in the face with it.

        My blood boiled. " Why are we in a circle anyway?," She grabbed onto Jackson's bicep. " Should we play Never Have I Ever, then?"

   " Ohhh I'm down," Aiden whooped and brought out a six pack bottle of beer from the kitchen. " Everyone gets one"

         " Ashley will just have some juice" Jackson took the beer from me.

              " Actually, I'll have this" I snached the drink back from him, opened it and took a mouthful before he could protest.

   " Yeah! let's get this party started" Aiden laughed.

         " How do you play?" I asked sitting up.

            "Don't, it's not what—" Jackson met my eyes.

               " Why do you care?" Stacy snapped cutting him off.

           He didn't respond. 

          " Okay," Sadie pipped up, clapping her hands. " We just go around in a circle and state something like 'never have I have I ever made out with a stranger' and if you have done this you take a chug of beer if you haven't you don't drink—"

   " Actually why don't we change it up a bit for our virgin players—" Jackson's eyes met mine for a split second— " If you haven't done the deed you take a drink and if you have you don't, winner has the most remaining drink left"

         Sadie looked at me nervously. " I don't think—"

        " Deal" I quickly agreed.

    " Great," Jackson flashed me a smug grin. " I'll start"

              "Bring it on bad boy"

           This can't be so bad right? 

        "Never have I ever been kissed on the lips"

              Wrong.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: muhahaha cliffhanger!

      the game shall continue next chapter :) I hope you enjoyed this one ❤

     please vote comment and fan if you enjoyed and share etc.. i'll try to update sooner pinky promise :*

    xoxo,

"it's going down, i'm yelling timberrr"