Chapter 54: "Ciao Principessa"

A/N: I know it took forever for me to update (i've been a little busy) but i'll try my best to make the wait worth it :)

Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DISCLAIMER: The facts and details shared in this chapter are entirely generated from my mind/active imagination, so any connection to real life situations in the past, present or future is completely coincidental. 

Chapter 54: "Ciao Principessa" 

     "Do you always pass out after taking a shower or...?" A snarky voice spoke. I squinted through the bright lights above me and notice it was Sadie who made that comment.

  Of course.

     I groaned trying to sit up. " I didn't pass out, I fell asleep. I don't know, maybe it was because of  whatever you shot up my bloodstream"

    She gave me a hand to help me get off the table. "And I suppose that's why you confessed you're in love with Jackson?"

    "I'm not in love with him," I pushed her hand away and got off the table myself. " Have you always been this evil? what happened to you?"

  She scoffed and began to walk towards a door. "I hope you don't mind but we inserted a tracking device in your arm so don't think about running away because we'll find you"

 " I mind" I idly follow her through the door.

  " I don't care"  She turned to face me. Her appearance seemed different to me somehow. She's completely transformed from carefree, fun Sadie to all black, leather wearing, backstabbing Sadie.

    "Wait here" She brought me into what looks like an interrogation room, before I could object she slammed the door shut.

   I winced and looked at my arm. There was a white gauze wrapped tightly around it with a little blood spot. I'm guessing they used one of those fancy guns they use in movies to shoot the tracking device in my arm. Wow did I just say my life is like a movie?

  It's far from it.

   I looked around the room. Honestly I wouldn't really call it a room —more like a giant box. There was a big metal table in the middle of the room with two chairs, yep definitely an interrogation room. I sat in the chair and placed my head on the table.

 I honestly should've listened to Jackson but I just..I couldn't just stand around and watch him flirt with some random girl —okay maybe she's not that random, but still—  I hate being the damsel in distress, it's honestly not that fun. If he's a jerk the 'hero' doesn't even kiss you in the end —not that I want that idiot to kiss me.

  I don't. I could care less what he does. Honestly.

 The door flew open, banging on the wall. I saw his shoes first then my eyes slowly started to wander up to his face. I gasped.

   "Ciao Principessa," He smirked. "Remember me?"

       "Vito" I tried to not sound like a scared little animal.

          "Missed me?" When I didn't answer he nodded as if he understood something. " Didn't think so"

  "W-What do you want?" I asked.

      An expression crossed his face but it was quickly wiped away before I could read it. " You mean you don't know? Oh, child I think it's time you get caught up on things...some 'protecter' Jackson is huh?"