Chapter 17: When she cares for a drunkie

P.s favorite T-Swift song above (kinda fits w/ the chapter)

              And the grammy goes to...Taylor Swift!

    "Yes!" I jumped off my bed and started cheering. T-Swify just made another win —okay pretend I never said that.

        Jackson banged on my door. " Can you keep it down," He was still upset from what happened earlier between me and his best friend. " You and your imaginary friends are disturbing my date with my girlfriend"

   "I'm flipping you off in my mind" I replied.

      "Oh yeah?," I could practically hear the smirk on his lips. " Why don't you come do that in person? or better yet curse me out... No? right I forgot. You're a prude"

     " I am not a prude, and that word doesn't make sense in the sentence you just said" I yelled at the door. He makes me so...ugh!  Can't even form a proper sentence.

     "In your scenario it does" He muttered under his breath.

      "Tell that to the hickeys you gave me" I blurted then clamped my mouth shut.

         Oh fudge!

     " Dang it, i'm sorry" I whispered knowing they didn't hear. His girlfriend most definitely hates me now.

     It got quiet for a moment. " Ashley why don't you come out here for a second"

          I rolled my eyes. " Do you think i'm stupid? I'm not trying to get killed"

                After my performance with Aiden I locked my door and turned the latch on it so Jerk face and his bimbo girlfriend couldn't disturb me, but who would've thought I would be the one disturbing them? some date that is.

       " Ashley I have two boxes of explosives in my room if I wanted you dead I could of killed you a long time ago, oh and your door? all I have to do is kick it, but I was just trying to give you the decency of coming out yourself"

   " I was talking about your girlfriend...," My eyes widened. " And you have explosives?! that's a fire hazard"

   "Why?," I heard glass clink, is he drinking? "Because i'm smokin' hot?"

     "Noo," I blushed. " Because you could literally blow up this building..."

         "Relax," He laughed, not his regular bad boy laugh but something kind of sad and humorless. "Stacy bailed on me two hours ago, said she had cheerleader practice"

      " Of course," I scoffed and open the door to see him sprawled out on the single sofa. One leg on the handle with his arm holding a bottle of tequila. Half of it was gone. " And let me guess you play football, No, you're a quarterback!"

     " What do you think this is princess, a fairytale?," He took a gulp from the bottle. " I race cars on the street"

      "Like that's any better," I grabbed the half empty bottle from his hands. " Sexier but not better"

      " Are you calling me sexy vanilla bean?" He staggered over to me and cupped my butt with both hands.

    " Ok Jackson?," I got the attention of his glazed over eyes. " Were not doing this, you're drunk"

      " Drunk man tell tales" He winks, moving his hands up to my waist.

            " What does that even mean?" I struggle to get free from him. Seriously it's like trying to wrestle hulk.

        " It means," He rested his head in the crook of my neck and I took in the heat from his warm body. " You want to know more about me, I'm drunk, so ask away"

      " You won't remember?" I asked hopefully.

     " I remember everything" He replied, hinting to something else...

         " Okay let me take you to your room" I semi-carried him over to his bedroom.

           " Ugh you're so vanilla," He groaned as I shoved him on the bed and pulled the covers over him. "Let's do it on the couch"

       "As lovely as that sounds," I took his shoes and his jacket off. " You have a girlfriend so i'll pass for now"

     " For now! for now she says!," He yelled at the ceiling. "So If I dump Stacy we'll do it on the couch?"

         " You sound like i'm such a prize," I looked away. " And...not if you love her, not because of me"

              " You are a prize," He grabbed me and lifted me on the bed next to him.  " I would trade her in for you anyday"

      Yeah he's definitely not going to remember this tomorrow. " Right. So why do you drink?"  I had to change the subject.

      " Pain" He stared at ceiling again. " Why else do people drink?, to forget about the crazy crap that happened in the past and have fun for the future"

       " Committed to not cursing are we?" I smiled, it's nice to know he cares sometimes.

 He turned his head so he was looking directly at me. " You're a challange vanilla bean, I like a challenge"

      A small blush creeps onto my cheek. " Does that mean you like me?"   I asked, of course his answer is going to be no but...a girl can hope.

     He yawned and shook his head, not as an answer but— "Too bad i'm with Stacy"

       Just like that he was gone.

     I got up and tucked him in nicely then fluffed his pillow and left. Too bad i'm with Stacy? what does that mean? Does it mean he doesn't want to be with her? A few minutes ago he was ready to break up with her. And I still don't know if he likes me or not he always finds away to answer my questions without actually answering my questions. Seriously men, I can't stand them but you gotta love 'em.

      Especially if it's Jackson Miller the mafia boss's right hand man.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 A/N: Is it just me or did it get a little hot in here?!

    I hope you enjoyed this chapter because I wrote this in the most uncomfortable position ever. On the floor which must've gotten hard (carpet) by now since i've been sitting here for 2 hours! But it's okay bc it's finally finished and i'm proud of this one bc it's go so many HINTS.

    C'mon guys!

  besides like my mom says "Relax ur 16 and young u haven't felt pain yet"  (let's see her try to survive high school pssh)

  Anyway plz vote, comment and fan if you bbs enjoyed! I love your feedback :)

    xoxo,

     gossip girl (Jk idk u guys make one this time)