Chapter 69: For Better Or For Worse

A/N: Pls vote and comment if you like this and want more!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 69: Nel Bene E Nel Male

There was a man slouching in a metal chair under a single light bulb but it wasn't Andrew, it couldn't be.

In front of him —with his back facing me— stood a shirtless man wearing black jeans, he recently got a haircut but I could still tell it was him. There were fading pink scratch marks on his muscled back from the night before. No, it couldn't be

  His hands were covered in blood.

Next to him stood a blond guy, almost as tall as the dark haired man but not quiet, he was leaning on a crotch stick. Then finally leaning smugly on the wall next to the guy in a chair, wearing a black and white suit was my father. I couldn't pretend because I could clearly see his face. That means the other guys are Jackson, Aiden and Andrew.

    Andrew's face was swollen and covered in blood. His left eye was swollen shut. I noticed Aiden giving Jackson a sad look before focusing back on Andrew.

    " I'm gonna ask you again before I let my beast roam free once more" My dad smiled at Andrew. " What did Vito tell you to do?"

 " I already told you," Andrew muttered —because his lips were also swollen I'm guessing. " I just wanted to talk to your daughter sir, that's it"

   My dad bowed his head as if saying a silent prayer. When he looked up his jaw was clenched. " Kill him" 

   " Wait don't you think.." Aiden began as soon as I screamed out.

" NO" Everyone turned to stare at me. I noticed a large mirror on the wall next to Andrew. That must be where the blue door led to. 

    They're all watching.

   " Ashley?" My dad sounded appalled. Jackson didn't turn around.

   " Get. Out." I said slowly.

   Aiden laughed nervously. " You can't—"

   I shot him a look and he stopped talking.

   "It's too late," My dad finally said. " I already gave him permission to go in for the kill dolcezza, a leader is made not born"

 "Great thanks for the lesson, now leave" I snapped not taking my eyes off Jackson.

  He was shaking.

  Aiden limped out trying to hide the grin on his face followed by my dad that looked at me quizzically before leaving.

 "You're not leaving?" I walked up closer to Jackson, standing directly behind where I could feel his body heat.

"I have to kill him Ashley"

  Ashley.

"Why?" I asked, trying to remain calm.

 "Because it's the Boss's orders"

 "What if he ordered you to kill me?" I questioned.