Chapter 24: It's a guarantee

Chapter 24: It's A Guarantee

     I tugged at the skin tight dress one more time hoping it can at least reach my knees, but no. If the dress wants to be at mid-thigh, the dress shall be at mid-thigh. Stupid dress. I'm forced to wear this  for a second time, the last time being when Jackson took me to a restaurant and wanted me to look 'classy'. Please. This is also the same dress I had on when the creepy stranger came up to me 'Guess i'm not the only one who doesn't have manners," He'd said 'We'll change that soon...'

       A cold shiver ran up my spine as the memory of his threat washed over me. Think positive, I tried to remind myself. The weekend is coming up and I need to get some actual studying done. No distractions. After making a mental note of that I went back to the task at hand, this dress. I ramshacked my closet again in hopes of finding a better dress. Too bad I don't own any. Sighing I pulled my hair up in a ponytail and slipped on my fuzzy bed slippers, that's all my mom is going to get and she can deal with it.

     "Ashley Olivia Sunshine, get your butt out here right now!" My mom's voice boomed through our dorm, heck maybe even Canada heard.

       I sighed looking in the mirror one last time before heading to the door. I paused, finally noticing how damp my panties were. A blush creeps to my cheeks as I tossed them in the laundry hamper. I had just changed into a fresh one when my mom came in and dragged me out to the living room.

      " What the hell do you think you're doing?!," She scolded. " First you hang up on me, then you don't respond to my calls, then you get disrespectful, now you're hiding...and what are you wearing? you look disgusting!"

 I couldn't even get a word in.

  " Mom I—"

   " Why didn't you tell me about this—" She pointed at Jackson who was standing in the corner trying not to interrupt anything. "Is he your boyfriend? Did you have sex with him? Are you pregnant?"

       I gasp. " Mom i'm—"

             " A whore!," She blurted. " That's what you are," She took a few steps back looking shocked and heartbroken. " I raised a whore"

       " Mom" My voice cracked. " I can explain"

            Jackson met my eyes. I can't explain, I signed a confidentiality contract I can't really explain that Jackson has a boss —which I don't know— who somehow appointed him to protect me from something —I also don't know— and I definitely can't tell her about the old warehouse, or what happened yesterday and that she's acting like a female dog and needs to get out of my dorm.

      " I'm cutting you off my money" I couldn't tell if she was frowning or if her lips were falling off because of her botox. 

     " You said dad left that for me to go to college!" I protested.

      " Yeah to go to college not fuck male strippers!" Her hands flew to cover her mouth as soon as the words escaped.

     I choked on the air and turned away so no one could she how red my burning cheeks were. My mom has never used that kind of language with me. Ever. Yeah she's been a fake, plastic, pain in the butt but never vulgar.

       Jackson cleared his throat. " I'm not a stripper ma'am i'm uh, i'm her roommate, something happened with the computer system and it can't be changed and I have a girlfriend so I can guarantee you that me and Ashley won't be having sexual intercouse anytime in the near future, my heart belongs to only one girl at the moment"

      " Oh o-of course, you're a very nice young man and I trust you..." My mom was flustered by his speech. She placed a kiss on my cheek and left with a, "Sorry hon, love you"

     I blankly waved her off locking the door as I am left face to face with Jackson. There's something about his words that stung me deep down. 'my heart belongs to only one girl at the moment' he actually guaranteed my mom that I was nothing but a roommate to him. They say you never forget your firsts...well this is the first time a guy has been intimate with me then throw me out and disregard me like a piece of trash. I've never been so humiliated in my life,

     And I can guarantee that.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Yikes...

 Don't hate me it had to happen!

     plz remember to vote comment and fan to give Jackson a slap in the face and Ashley a big hug :)

   p.s: I'm soo happy you guys liked the last chapter! I kept getting second thoughts on it.

       xoxo

The guarantee

P.P.S: Would you rather be with a guy you like and have him break you heart or be with a guy you hate and never get hurt?