Chapter 2 Darling?

You reached the bottom of the stairs and saw three people. Sans, Papyrus, and another person that was probably the guest.

The guest looked over Sans shoulder. "Oh hello dahling."

You stood frozen in your tracks.

What did he say? You thought to yourself.

"Oh hey (Y/N). This is our guest."

The guest stepped away from Sans and Papyrus. He walked towards you and held out his hand. "Hello dahling. I'm Mettaton."

You hesitantly held out your hand and shook his.
"(Y/N). (F/N) (L/N)." You said forcing a smile. You let out a breath you didn't know you were holding in when your hands let go.

"I. The Great Papyrus am going to show Mettaton to his room." Papyrus declared as he led Mettaton upstairs.

Hopefully he puts him in the room next to Sans. Oh no. What if he puts him in the room next to mine? I'm doomed.

You were pulled out from your thoughts when Sans put a hand on your shoulder. "You ok kid?" He asked.

Sans knew you weren't a little kid anymore, but he still called you that because he had for so long that it never left him when you grew up.

"Yeah. I'm fine." You replied looking at the floor. "Just a little nervous I guess." You sighed.

"Hey. It's ok. Mettaton's ok I guess."

"Well that tooootaly helps." You sarcastically said smiling at him.

"I know. I'm a real... Funny Bone." Sans chuckled to himself and you laughed pretty hard. Even though Sans's puns were sometimes lame, they also cheered you up.

"I'm glad you guys took me in. Thank you Sans."

"You've been saying that for years now. Why don't ya... Get off my spine."

You frowned at him. "Seriously."

"Hey. Don't blame me for 'tryin."

You smiled at him. "There's no blame here." Papyrus came down the stairs a few moments later. "What room did you put Mettaton in?" You eagerly questioned him.

"The room next to yours. Why?" He responded.

"No reason."

Oh god oh god oh god oh god. Please no. You mentally screamed at yourself.

"(Y/N)?" Papyrus said to you.

"Yeah?"

"Mettaton left this suitcase down here. Go bring it up to him."

You groaned. "Fine." Your grabbed the suitcase from Papyrus.

You dragged it upstairs and walked to the only empty room next to yours. You knocked and a few seconds later you heard a faint, "Come in."

You opened the door and Mettaton was laying on his bed just staring at the ceiling. His arms behind hi head. "What is it you want?" He asked.

After a second of just standing there, you realized he had spoken to you. "Oh. Uh. You left this downstairs, so I, uh, yeah." You gave up talking, unable to finish the sentence. You weren't used to talking to a lot of people. The only people you really talked to for the last few years were Sans and Papyrus.

"I knew something was missing." Mettaton exclaimed jumping up from the bed and grabbing the suitcase. "Thank you dahling." He smiled at you.

You shyly smiled back and turned around to leave. You felt as though the room was choking you. You needed to get out of there.

Once you were out, you felt all the air rush back to your lungs. You mumbled quietly to yourself. "I hate that room."

AN: Thank you all for taking your time to read my stupidity. I know it's horrible.

Please comment!!!